beware

Posted by Reviewer2596491 on Nov 05, 2010

I had a very strong reaction to this tea, I experienced heart palpitations, the cardamom was probably the culprit . It was unnerving and went on into the next day although with decreasing severity. If you have a sensitivity to licorice, or cardamom do NOT drink this tea. I did not realize I had a sensitivity but looking back, I have always felt a very stimulative affect from chai tea (which has cardamom in it). I went to the doctor to make sure I was ok and he said the tea was full of stimulants, so anyone sensitive may want to look to a tea with safer ingredients.

good product, good price

Posted by Reviewer1939385 on Jun 03, 2009

nice for stomach aches and over eating pain

Works and taste great!

Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Mar 15, 2012

This is my most favorite Yogi tea! It really helps with stomach issues and taste great too! Will buy again for sure!

yogi tea

Posted by Reviewer3293575 on Jan 26, 2008

love it and it truly works for stomach problems

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Sep 13, 2010

After taking this tea I have not been needing my enzymes as much ..great I recommend it ( and t tastes good too! )

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2443614 on May 20, 2007

This is easily the best tea I have found to soothe the stomach. Worth a try!

my very favorite

Posted by Reviewer1812696 on Jul 02, 2009

my very favorite of the Yogi teas...really works wonders quickly, and makes your insides feel warm and cosey and happy.

Helps to strengthen and heal tissues.

Posted by Reviewer3329242 on Sep 29, 2008

Very nutritious for the intestines and colon.

Not my type

Posted by Reviewer2471975 on Feb 07, 2012

Never really learned to like it. At fist, out of excitement, I ordered too much of them - and soon enough I couldn't bare this specific scent of cardamon ... it's so overwhelming and so over everything else! May it bee good, it is just so not my type! On the other hand, the best thing about these yoga tees, I think, are the tiny pieces of paper (the labels) with various wishes printed. Sometimes I just wanted to oped one only because of it!

It works!

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Sep 03, 2009

Stomach ease!! To avoid bad stomach for eating alot, drink this with ur meal, really does help. I'm a big fan of Yogi Tea!!!!