Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Yogi Tea, Woman's Energy, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.02 oz (29 g)

Energy!

Posted by Reviewer1016547 on Jan 20, 2008

This tea is a fabulous product- when I take it, I feel a burst of energy. I've tried a dong quai supplement from this very website, but didn't experience those results. It's either the combination of the other herbs or the quality of the dong quai in this tea, but it works far superior to the pills I tried. I tried this tea when I was a teenager and living with my parents. My mother bought it, and I thought "what a bunch of nonsense- there's one born every minute." Then I tried it, and WOW! I would recommend this tea to any woman; it's not just hype!

I LOVE women's energy

Posted by Reviewer1990625 on Dec 14, 2009

This tea is FANTASTIC. I had irregular periods, most likely from unbalanced hormones. My doctor suggested Dong Quai and Chasteberry. So I make Woman's Energy tea with a few drops of the Gaia Vitex Elixir for Woman tincture, 1-2X per day starting around day 14 until I get my period. My cycle has been 28 days ever since!

Helpful tea, pretty tasty

Posted by Reviewer2728803 on Nov 06, 2011

I bought this tea to help lengthen my menstrual cycles, which are fairly regular but too short. I am also taking vitex, red raspberry leaf tea, B vitamins and evening primrose oil and keeping weekly acupuncture appointments. So far, the dong quai tonic seems to be helping with PMS, though I can't draw any firm conclusions since I'm doing other things at the same time. The tea tastes pretty good. It has an herbal medicinal flavor, but it is pleasant and not bitter like Chinese medicine formulae. I normally use 1 bag per day, sometimes 2 if I want a stronger flavor. Good with honey and on its own.

Good tea

Posted by Reviewer2933878 on May 06, 2011

This tea gave me an enduring energy versus the hour spike that coffee usually does. Would be beneficial in lieu of coffee or for those with fatigue from illness. The flavor was a tad unpalatable but is understandably so due to the herbs that give you great energy. I drink it in the morning as a good starter and in the afternoon to beat off those zzzzs.

A great tea

Posted by Reviewer1059137 on Dec 29, 2011

I use this tea to stabilize my hormones, and it seems to help (although it's difficult to know if it's the tea or the supplements, but it certainly does no harm). The flavour is alright.