Yo gi tea Nursing support

Posted by iloveECO on May 17, 2015

my milk supply increase after drinking this however I found out that i become thin so its great if you want to breastfeed and you want to be slim at the same time.

works well

Posted by 5218592553435432964 on Mar 27, 2015

I quite enjoy this tea, with a drop of honey! It relaxes you and improves your milk supply. I also take breastfeeding support capsules and my supply picks up rather quickly. There is nothing worse than to have your supply drop! Knowing that this tea works for me, really takes the stress away!

not bad

Posted by 5225884040498518246 on Jan 25, 2015

milk flow did increase a little but prefer Traditional Medicinals, Organic Mother's Milk,

Nice experience

Posted by KittyLang on Aug 17, 2014

I wasn't nursing when trying this tea but just wanted to give it a try. Taste was funny, maybe due to the specal herbal blend.

nice taste

Posted by 4886568623332957238 on Apr 28, 2014

this tea has a very nice taste. i didnt find it really helped increase my supply by a huge or noticable amount but its nice tea to drink and its all herbal which is good when your nursing.

goog

Posted by 5261379821807934352 on Jul 18, 2014

I like the taste and the fact it's caffeine free, but I can't really say it has increased athe amount of breast milk.

Yogi Tea, Woman's Nursing Support, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g)

Posted by Reviewer1802418 on Feb 19, 2012

a good nursing tee

Good

Posted by Reviewer1096479 on Jan 03, 2010

Good

not bad

Posted by Reviewer2904981 on Apr 04, 2010

didnt really like the taste, but feels like it helps. i am going to try some more.

Seems to help with milk supply.

Posted by Reviewer1717185 on Oct 09, 2008

Hi, I've been using this and Mother's Milk tea in combination w/decaf tea..The taste is unusual, so, that's why I mix it and make it iced instead of hot. It's not so bad after you get used to it..but, I think it helped my milk supply.