Nice taste

Posted by Sabine on Dec 26, 2010

I like this tea. Nice taste. Also good to give the baby if it has stomach upset.

not bad

Posted by Reviewer2904981 on Apr 04, 2010

didnt really like the taste, but feels like it helps. i am going to try some more.

Yo gi tea Nursing support

Posted by iloveECO on May 17, 2015

my milk supply increase after drinking this however I found out that i become thin so its great if you want to breastfeed and you want to be slim at the same time.

goog

Posted by 5261379821807934352 on Jul 18, 2014

I like the taste and the fact it's caffeine free, but I can't really say it has increased athe amount of breast milk.

nice taste

Posted by 4886568623332957238 on Apr 28, 2014

this tea has a very nice taste. i didnt find it really helped increase my supply by a huge or noticable amount but its nice tea to drink and its all herbal which is good when your nursing.

Nursing Support Tea

Posted by Reviewer2718035 on Feb 03, 2014

Good tea for nursing mothers.

This tea is ok

Posted by Reviewer3091617 on Jan 15, 2013

I taste is good, but, I don't think it's done anything to help with lactation. At least I have a tea that I know is safe while nursing.

I like the taste and it seems to work

Posted by Reviewer3102927 on Aug 16, 2012

So far only tried 2 tea bags. It taste better sweetened with honey. Milk supply seemed to flow better after drinking.

Mild taste

Posted by 5248998026464504246 on Jun 27, 2016

I tried mothers milk tea and this tea. This one is very mild tasting, whereas the mothers milk tea tastes like anise and might be off putting to some people. I think the mothers milk tea was a little more effective though, but it could be my imagination. I noticed results when I drank it for three days straight. I usually drank one cup then just reused the bag with water because I didn't want to waste it.

very effective

Posted by Reviewer2391856 on Oct 11, 2010

My breastmilk does increase significantly. I took it together with Fenugreek supplements.