10% Off Orders Over $40!

Yogi Tea, Woman's Raspberry Leaf, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.02 oz (29 g)

love this tea!

Posted by Reviewer2823101 on Nov 21, 2009

This tea should be called the miracle cramp relief. I love it! I didn't need to drink 8 cups a day or anything ridiculous..just 1-2 cups a day. It tastes really good too--slight sweet taste (didn't need to add honey all the time).

Wonderful during pregnancy!

Posted by Reviewer2077222 on Jul 08, 2008

I LOVE this tea! It relieved all of my backache, and really relaxes me! I feel wonderful! I am currently 35 weeks pregnant and drink this tea 3 times a day! I will continue to drink even after the baby is born! I am even bringing it with me to the hospital! HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TEA! TASTES GREAT!

Yogi Teas, Woman's Raspberry Leaf Organic

Posted by Reviewer2665338 on Jun 19, 2008

Of all the brands I've tried, this one is my 2nd favorite in taste. My favorite is the Alvita brand. This one is also more expensive than the Alvita brand. I like how this one comes individually wrapped whereas the Alvita brand does not. The only reason that I did not rate it 5 stars is price.

rich and flavorful

Posted by Reviewer1104535 on Aug 10, 2008

this non-caffeinated, women's system balancing tea is good to have after work

My favorite tea.

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Nov 24, 2010

It has a flavor that is the herbal parallel to black tea. When I cannot tolerate caffeine or do not want to drink a caffeinated tea, then I choose raspberry leaf tea. I also use it the week before and during my period because it helps my hormonal cycle to balance. I often combine raspberry leaf tea with nettle tea. I add milk and honey. I buy the Yogi tea brand because it is organic, and because I appreciate the quotes and sayings on the tea bag label.