kefir

Posted by Reviewer2672348 on Apr 28, 2012

This product has not worked for me. I have tried using goats milk heated gently to 82degrees, as per instructions on packet. After 24 hours in a warm cupboard, it remained as runny as the milk. I tried without heating - a minuscule amount of slight thickening appeared round the edge. I may as well just drink the milk. I won't be wasting my money on this Kefir again. I can't understand how people can eat it with a spoon. Maybe it just doesn't work with goats milk.

not as tasty as other brand

Posted by Reviewer2277054 on Jun 16, 2011

I followed the instructions carefully, but because I'm using raw goat milk, I did not want to heat the milk over 100 degrees. It didn't get thick the way I like it, and the taste was not nearly as good as the freeze-dried starter from body ecology. I will try it again only because I have a few more packets. Maybe it will work better with cow's milk.

wrong order received

Posted by 5428051008812812483 on May 09, 2015

I received a small bar of soap instead of the Kefir starter that I ordered, and yet you took my money from my charge card. I do not want or need the soap, but do not want to incur further loss of money by sending it back. Please credit back my charge card or send me what I ordered. Thank you for your kind attention, sincerely, Joyce Tansley

Not used yet

Posted by Reviewer1401721 on Nov 11, 2013

Not used yet

dead on arrival

Posted by 5667421260849319969 on Aug 02, 2016

Tried to use it with yogurt maker with attempt to make yogurt, no reaction whatsoever. Used live bio yogurt as starter worked better. Waste of money!

how to use it

Posted by DOAA93 on Dec 12, 2015

i didn't know how to use it :( i just used one packet and it seems that i failed. is it necessary to use dairy, cuz i used oat milk.