have start few time

Posted by 5075192577367826643 on Nov 10, 2014

This yoghurt make me fat... easy to make and feel like Indian yoghurt.

yogourmet

Posted by 4751021833212200625 on Apr 12, 2015

not yet used

need non-dairy

Posted by 5432963876532425000 on Mar 17, 2014

I should have read the ingredients, but I thought the point of this stuff was to be non-dairy. This has skim milk, so I have not been able to try the product yet.

Kefir

Posted by Reviewer1202565 on Apr 23, 2011

Iusually make the Yogourmet yogurt but decided to try this kefir starter. I didn't care for the liquid but I made smoothies with and it was okay.

Not used yet

Posted by Reviewer1401721 on Nov 11, 2013

Not used yet

dead on arrival

Posted by 5667421260849319969 on Aug 02, 2016

Tried to use it with yogurt maker with attempt to make yogurt, no reaction whatsoever. Used live bio yogurt as starter worked better. Waste of money!

Delightfully fresh tasting

Posted by NarnianGirl on Mar 25, 2011

Wow, this is gold! Worth every penny/cent. User-friendliness and the end results made this an immediate favorite in our family. It's not easy to find live kefir starter around here any more (that was en vogue during the 80's...), so this is a handy option, and I'd say this is at least as good as any live starter might be. The slightly tart taste beats anything sold in the supermarket. I love cultured dairy products, and know a great deal about them, but this is absolutely some of the best I ever tasted.

how to use it

Posted by DOAA93 on Dec 12, 2015

i didn't know how to use it :( i just used one packet and it seems that i failed. is it necessary to use dairy, cuz i used oat milk.