Yogourmet

Posted by Reviewer1161586 on Sep 08, 2011

The product worked great and was a good price. It also arrived in just a few days. I will proba bly order again.

wrong order received

Posted by 5428051008812812483 on May 09, 2015

I received a small bar of soap instead of the Kefir starter that I ordered, and yet you took my money from my charge card. I do not want or need the soap, but do not want to incur further loss of money by sending it back. Please credit back my charge card or send me what I ordered. Thank you for your kind attention, sincerely, Joyce Tansley

Good and healthy

Posted by 5006260486934851550 on Jun 22, 2015

Splendid taste, easy to use.

it's great..!

Posted by Reviewer2906519 on Sep 13, 2015

It is very easy to make. It tastes so good and is very affordable(cheap^^). I will reorder it.

great

Posted by CameliaJaponica on Oct 30, 2015

This is a great product. First I made kefir from a litre of milk and it was very creamy and tasty. Before finishing the first kefir, I kept about 4-5 spoons of kefir and mixed it with another litre of boiled milk. I am doing this for about a month now and I haven't used yet a second packet of kefir starter, but mixing the old kefir with new milk.

Amazing

Posted by 4872388390790871496 on Apr 07, 2015

I like that I can add it to my breakfast since I am doing a flaxseed breakfast for the next two weeks. It goes great amazing on any smoothies I add some organic sugar and good to go.

Worked well.

Posted by h-anna on Apr 24, 2015

Worked well.

Great and Convenient!

Posted by 5685627838222225887 on Feb 25, 2016

Using kefir grains are very "high maintenance" and troublesome, but this is just great... do the same thing without the fuss . Getting another box soon

Good stuff

Posted by 5130919523915994208 on Dec 29, 2015

Half box of milk 500ml with half packet, excellent!

not true kefir

Posted by Reviewer2630412 on Feb 23, 2016

I've used this starter for many years. It's not true kefir. True kefir has over 20 strains of probiotic organisms. This has 4 strains. I do agree with other reviewers that not heating the milk gives a better result. I use this to make coconut milk kefir and also to make sour cream using half and half (really good!) I finally bought kefir grains to make milk kefir because I wanted the broader spectrum of probiotics not available in this starter. True kefir is not thick, it is thin. This is more like a thin yogurt. I still give this 5 stars, because it is a reliable product.