from Russia

Posted by Olga76 on Jun 15, 2012

Easy to use

Very nice

Posted by MentaPiperita on Apr 17, 2012

Very nice. It can be a bit thick, so you may want to use a little more milk than suggested.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1893248 on Feb 10, 2012

Taste is amazing!!! Real real creamy and a bit sour kefir! Very easy to prepare, recommend for everyone!

Great taste...

Posted by 4765435615776407519 on Oct 12, 2014

Love this Kefir, it's easy to make, tastes great and as all the lactose has been digested and there are billions of the good flora in there, I know it's good for myself and my son... definitely be back for more... Thanks again guys Steve

convenient

Posted by Reviewer1673055 on Jan 12, 2015

I've succeeded making my first batch. The texture is good. I used half the amount as others suggest.

Delicious Kefir

Posted by 4827149274723934332 on Apr 18, 2014

I am happy to be able to now make my own kefir. It tastes better than the store version and is all organic. I have made it with and without bringing the milk to a boil. It's great both ways. I am really pleased this product is available.

Love Kefir

Posted by 5237063525645632575 on Mar 03, 2015

Not much else to say, just love making it at home..

Good product

Posted by 4921220816207598932 on May 22, 2016

Recommended by my friend to soothe some long-term gastrointestinal problems. Very easy to make and ready in 12 hours in summer (just like other comments, no need to boil the milk at all!) Kefir milk really helps lessen my stomach bloating and gastric reflux. In my case, a cup of it every morning before breakfast gives the best result.

great

Posted by CameliaJaponica on Oct 30, 2015

This is a great product. First I made kefir from a litre of milk and it was very creamy and tasty. Before finishing the first kefir, I kept about 4-5 spoons of kefir and mixed it with another litre of boiled milk. I am doing this for about a month now and I haven't used yet a second packet of kefir starter, but mixing the old kefir with new milk.

Great and Convenient!

Posted by 5685627838222225887 on Feb 25, 2016

Using kefir grains are very "high maintenance" and troublesome, but this is just great... do the same thing without the fuss . Getting another box soon