Very nice

Posted by MentaPiperita on Apr 17, 2012

Very nice. It can be a bit thick, so you may want to use a little more milk than suggested.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1893248 on Feb 10, 2012

Taste is amazing!!! Real real creamy and a bit sour kefir! Very easy to prepare, recommend for everyone!

Great taste...

Posted by 4765435615776407519 on Oct 12, 2014

Love this Kefir, it's easy to make, tastes great and as all the lactose has been digested and there are billions of the good flora in there, I know it's good for myself and my son... definitely be back for more... Thanks again guys Steve

Delicious Kefir

Posted by 4827149274723934332 on Apr 18, 2014

I am happy to be able to now make my own kefir. It tastes better than the store version and is all organic. I have made it with and without bringing the milk to a boil. It's great both ways. I am really pleased this product is available.

Yogourmet

Posted by Reviewer1161586 on Sep 08, 2011

The product worked great and was a good price. It also arrived in just a few days. I will proba bly order again.

Simple

Posted by 4875345844622946282 on Oct 26, 2016

Cheap option for kefir, in an area kefir is not widely available. Followed directions exactly and produced basic tasty kefir. This is not and will not produce kefir grains. One time use as far as I can tell. I would buy again if I can't find kefir grains from a friend.

dead on arrival

Posted by 5667421260849319969 on Aug 02, 2016

Tried to use it with yogurt maker with attempt to make yogurt, no reaction whatsoever. Used live bio yogurt as starter worked better. Waste of money!

Not used yet

Posted by Reviewer1401721 on Nov 11, 2013

Not used yet

Delightfully fresh tasting

Posted by NarnianGirl on Mar 25, 2011

Wow, this is gold! Worth every penny/cent. User-friendliness and the end results made this an immediate favorite in our family. It's not easy to find live kefir starter around here any more (that was en vogue during the 80's...), so this is a handy option, and I'd say this is at least as good as any live starter might be. The slightly tart taste beats anything sold in the supermarket. I love cultured dairy products, and know a great deal about them, but this is absolutely some of the best I ever tasted.

how to use it

Posted by DOAA93 on Dec 12, 2015

i didn't know how to use it :( i just used one packet and it seems that i failed. is it necessary to use dairy, cuz i used oat milk.