great

Posted by CameliaJaponica on Oct 30, 2015

This is a great product. First I made kefir from a litre of milk and it was very creamy and tasty. Before finishing the first kefir, I kept about 4-5 spoons of kefir and mixed it with another litre of boiled milk. I am doing this for about a month now and I haven't used yet a second packet of kefir starter, but mixing the old kefir with new milk.

Mr

Posted by 4739140588993163833 on May 05, 2016

Good product.

Good product

Posted by 4921220816207598932 on May 22, 2016

Recommended by my friend to soothe some long-term gastrointestinal problems. Very easy to make and ready in 12 hours in summer (just like other comments, no need to boil the milk at all!) Kefir milk really helps lessen my stomach bloating and gastric reflux. In my case, a cup of it every morning before breakfast gives the best result.

Good stuff

Posted by 5130919523915994208 on Dec 29, 2015

Half box of milk 500ml with half packet, excellent!

Amazing

Posted by 4872388390790871496 on Apr 07, 2015

I like that I can add it to my breakfast since I am doing a flaxseed breakfast for the next two weeks. It goes great amazing on any smoothies I add some organic sugar and good to go.

kepir starter

Posted by 5593958848889670699 on Dec 26, 2014

was skeptical, but after trying and adjusting the directions, I am making perfect yogurt. The only thing I can offer is they say to mix the starter one 5-g pack per 1/2litre milk. It should be TWO 5-g packs per 1/2litre mile. I make my own yogurt now, save money and can have any flavor I want. It's GREAT.

convenient

Posted by Reviewer1673055 on Jan 12, 2015

I've succeeded making my first batch. The texture is good. I used half the amount as others suggest.

Worked well.

Posted by h-anna on Apr 24, 2015

Worked well.

Liked it!

Posted by Reviewer1838230 on Oct 23, 2011

Great kefir very similar to kefir good Soviet times.

Yogourmet is great!

Posted by Reviewer2316137 on Nov 30, 2011

This produce is simply great, easy to start and easy to cultivate, great to drink and keeps you going for long! Thanks!