Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1893248 on Feb 10, 2012

Taste is amazing!!! Real real creamy and a bit sour kefir! Very easy to prepare, recommend for everyone!

Great taste...

Posted by 4765435615776407519 on Oct 12, 2014

Love this Kefir, it's easy to make, tastes great and as all the lactose has been digested and there are billions of the good flora in there, I know it's good for myself and my son... definitely be back for more... Thanks again guys Steve

convenient

Posted by Reviewer1673055 on Jan 12, 2015

I've succeeded making my first batch. The texture is good. I used half the amount as others suggest.

Delicious Kefir

Posted by 4827149274723934332 on Apr 18, 2014

I am happy to be able to now make my own kefir. It tastes better than the store version and is all organic. I have made it with and without bringing the milk to a boil. It's great both ways. I am really pleased this product is available.

Yogourmet

Posted by Reviewer1161586 on Sep 08, 2011

The product worked great and was a good price. It also arrived in just a few days. I will proba bly order again.

Delightfully fresh tasting

Posted by NarnianGirl on Mar 25, 2011

Wow, this is gold! Worth every penny/cent. User-friendliness and the end results made this an immediate favorite in our family. It's not easy to find live kefir starter around here any more (that was en vogue during the 80's...), so this is a handy option, and I'd say this is at least as good as any live starter might be. The slightly tart taste beats anything sold in the supermarket. I love cultured dairy products, and know a great deal about them, but this is absolutely some of the best I ever tasted.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1986221 on Aug 23, 2011

I love to make my own kefir, so there is no added sugar. This is so easy and quick.

Liked it!

Posted by Reviewer1838230 on Oct 23, 2011

Great kefir very similar to kefir good Soviet times.

Yogourmet is great!

Posted by Reviewer2316137 on Nov 30, 2011

This produce is simply great, easy to start and easy to cultivate, great to drink and keeps you going for long! Thanks!

good!

Posted by Reviewer1841579 on Dec 08, 2011

Very good! Now i make my own kefir every day!