Makes great yogurt

Posted by Reviewer2506328 on Jul 06, 2010

I use this with my machine to make yogurt that is by far better than what I can buy in the store. It works well with skim milk and makes an excellent yogurt. Very pleased with this product.

I've used this in the past and it is still great!

Posted by Reviewer2624342 on Jul 06, 2009

This is so much better than any store bought yogurt and my new Yogourmet Yogurt machine really is far better than my old (other brand) machine. I have even used some that was 2 yrs+ beyond date and it works just as good as new.

Perfect for the SCD diet

Posted by 4891491950595396299 on Aug 27, 2016

I follow the Specific Carbohydrate Diet and so this yogurt starter is pretty much a 'must' for me. Good stuff!

Yogurt Starter

Posted by Reviewer2468753 on Dec 04, 2009

The Yogourmet Freeze-Droed Uogurt Starter & Creme Bulgar Starter works great!! Good quality yogurt is the end result.

Yogourmet

Posted by 5636359298828920054 on Oct 05, 2016

Usually I bought this product from other site, this is my first time I shopped tru iherb.com...and very recommended for their excellent services

Yogurt starter

Posted by Reviewer2170870 on Oct 13, 2011

It works great!

Making your own yogurt is easy!

Posted by Reviewer2175159 on Feb 21, 2009

I have been using Yogourmet, freeze-dried yogurt starter for a few years. It keeps well in the freezer. I find it makes a very nice plain yogurt. If you want a thicker consistency, add a 1/3 cup of condensed milk when you add your starter. You won't need to add any other flavorings or sugar. It is gives a nice creamy flavor. One box will make 6 quarts.

Makes great yogurt

Posted by 4631135851991475729 on Feb 10, 2015

I'm really pleased with this product. I make my yogurt with organic whole milk and it turns out nice and creamy every time. I've found that the key to a good finished product is to let the yogurt cool in the fridge for several hours following the fermentation process.

Great yogurt starter!

Posted by 5022814820221195656 on Oct 25, 2016

I tried the starter without a yogurt maker. Used fresh pasteurized milk (warm) with the yogurt starter in a heavy pot (that cools down slowly). Covered it with a towel very well and left it for a good 7 hours. The yogurt turned out very delicious! I loved this product and would recommend it to everyone! Thank you!

yogurmet

Posted by 5287178679190435095 on Oct 13, 2016

I use this in my yogurt maker all the time and my yogurt comes out great.