Makes great yogurt

Posted by Reviewer2506328 on Jul 06, 2010

I use this with my machine to make yogurt that is by far better than what I can buy in the store. It works well with skim milk and makes an excellent yogurt. Very pleased with this product.

Making your own yogurt is easy!

Posted by Reviewer2175159 on Feb 21, 2009

I have been using Yogourmet, freeze-dried yogurt starter for a few years. It keeps well in the freezer. I find it makes a very nice plain yogurt. If you want a thicker consistency, add a 1/3 cup of condensed milk when you add your starter. You won't need to add any other flavorings or sugar. It is gives a nice creamy flavor. One box will make 6 quarts.

Excellent product and service!

Posted by Reviewer3074252 on May 02, 2009

The yogurt starter arrived within 2 days. I appreciate this excellent customer service. Thank you.

Well done

Posted by Reviewer3006499 on May 08, 2009

Price was good, delivery was quick, and product meets expectations.

I've used this in the past and it is still great!

Posted by Reviewer2624342 on Jul 06, 2009

This is so much better than any store bought yogurt and my new Yogourmet Yogurt machine really is far better than my old (other brand) machine. I have even used some that was 2 yrs+ beyond date and it works just as good as new.

Creamy and delicious

Posted by Reviewer1849377 on Oct 01, 2009

Wonderful starter - works every time.

Yogurt Starter

Posted by Reviewer2468753 on Dec 04, 2009

The Yogourmet Freeze-Droed Uogurt Starter & Creme Bulgar Starter works great!! Good quality yogurt is the end result.

Yogourmet freeze-dried yogurt starter

Posted by Reviewer3203594 on Jan 19, 2011

This is my absolute favorite starter. It requires n refrigeration (although I do keep mine refrigerated)and it makes the richest thickest and creamiest yogurt ever! I add powdered milk to my batches to make them even thicker. This is the easy and inexpensive way to keep yogurt always available. I use the starter following directions then use the end of my batch to start the next one. That economizes even more.

Best yogurt starter

Posted by Reviewer1467941 on Jun 10, 2011

I've been using Yogourmet for years. So glad iHerb is carrying it now.

Yogurt starter