Makes good quality yogurt

Posted by Reviewer2455113 on Jul 04, 2016

I tried another product from this company and it made me sick. This is not the case for this product. It produced very good quality yogurt. I am looking forward to making another batch today.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2474407 on Sep 09, 2008

I've been using this for a while, and while it tastes good, we are still trying to figure out how to adjust the ratio of milk to starter. We drink raw goat's milk and it makes the yogurt runny. If you run it longer to firm it up, it is much too sour, and we need to add sweetener. I wish that they would include directions for use with goat milk, like some of the kefir starters do.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2726985 on Nov 10, 2011

Works well, but I would like my yogurt a bit more sour. Better just to use a cuple of spoons of a good yogurt to starter I think. I use coconutmilk.

Too sour.

Posted by Reviewer3363879 on Apr 19, 2012

May be I did something wrong, but yogurt was very sour. I like when its taste is more gentle. But with jam it was good.

Good

Posted by tinatherese on Apr 20, 2013

This is a good yogurt started but yogurt gets quite runny. I find using a few spoons of organic pot set yogurt in warm milk makes a better yogurt!!

Good stuff

Posted by 5469348475897539850 on Apr 14, 2015

Very good, been trying to make coconut yoghurt for a while and had very little luck. These helped kick-start it!