my sons favourite

Posted by Triona on Jul 10, 2014

My ten year old son really loves these. Most of the times i order from iherb i order these. The small bags is good to give the kids small portions but of course creates more garbage.

Tastes a bit like Love hearts

Posted by 5114079186040270127 on Mar 12, 2014

The taste reminded my of Love hearts. It's nice as a little snack during the day.

Muy ricos

Posted by Karanoia on Jan 07, 2014

Están muy buenos!

A little expensive - excellent candies

Posted by 5576994976079460299 on Sep 23, 2013

Really goood candies, addictive flavor YUMMYYY =P::.., but.. yes... I think that they're a little expensive.

Mainly yummy

Posted by marjaana on Aug 03, 2013

I like jelly beans and this was the first time I tried more natural ones. These sour jelly beans are good, soft and really full of flavor! Not too sour but just right. The only minus side is that some of the jelly beans tasted like bitter almond ("karvasmanteli" in Finnish), and I don't like that taste. But still most of them were really good!

Nice sour taste

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Feb 07, 2013

The jelly beans are not as sour as I would like it to be. It actually has a sweet after taste.

Very sour!

Posted by 4958879517124500416 on Oct 27, 2012

If you like really sour sweets, I recommend these. They are very nice and sour. :)

Fun snack

Posted by 4638025069412234736 on Sep 27, 2012

These jelly beans are wonderfully sour and the real fruit flavours are very tasty. They have a slightly unusual coating and they tend to stick together, but this does not diminish from their taste!

Sour and sweet

Posted by OKOKOK on Jul 28, 2012

These are really sour on the outside (wich I like)and sweet on the inside. Think it'll probably be too sour for most kids though.

So sour!

Posted by Mushie on Jul 27, 2012

these were nearly overpowering sour for me, they were good. but i couldnt finish the little bag by myself (not that it's a bad thing) not sure how healthy they are but bought them for a treat not because they could be healthy. yummy as a treat on the weekend

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »