This is NOT ginger candy! 0 ginger taste, the ingredients don't even list ginger at all!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 26, 2013

No ginger, only useless candy here! UGH! What did I just put in my mouth? It's bland, it has 0 zest and even less ginger!!! This has no taste, it's pretty much a useless cavity-inducing, sugar/carb-filled candy with zero nutritional value and zero redemptive value so far as 'taste'! Not happy here at the deceptive marketing ploy of "Yummy Earth". I don't know what is hidden under "natural flavors", since this is not regulated by the FDA, all I know is this worthless candy that I need to spit out now doesn't taste good at all, and I see zero health benefits, just a candy that is likely to contribute to health problems. I guess the 1 star that I have to give goes to it being (hopefully, truly) "organic". This goes in the trash, I don't have anyone I hate enough to knowingly give them this (though I sent one to a friend thinking it was going to help his sciatica as per internet finds). Or I could save it for Halloween: there you go kids! The parents will be grateful: it's organic candy that the kids just won't eat.