Best lemon drops!

Posted by TwinkleJapan on Jun 30, 2016

Very lemony taste which is great for irritating dry throat. Not too sweet either.

Best Lemon drop

Posted by 5320718043287745231 on Jun 20, 2016

The lemon taste is excellent.

Posted by 4642915855377104395 on Apr 22, 2016

yammy love them my favorite flavor!

great taste

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on Apr 27, 2012

My husbands favourite is lemon drops and he say theese are the best he ever tasted.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2276980 on Jan 22, 2012

Tart and delicious!

Excellent throat lozenge / mouth-watering treat!

Posted by herbalicious on Apr 03, 2012

I try to avoid hard candies for my dental health but occasionally I enjoy a lozenge for a sore throat or changing a flavor in my mouth after a meal. These drops are ideal! The flavor is powerful and just the right combination of sweat and sour! LOVE these and will buy again!!

Mild Taste, A Little on The Bitter Side

Posted by 4998698712522842182 on Jun 02, 2016

These lemon drops leave a little bitter taste at the tip of my tongue. It's not very sweet and not very sour either, somewhere in-between. I would have to say it is not a lemon drop that has a taste that would shock nor overwhelm you, but it's overall pretty subtle and fairly mild.

Way Too Sour

Posted by rabbit on Aug 09, 2012

These are okay, but they really are way too sour. It tastes as if the company didn't rely enough on the lemon juice to make them tart. I remember lemon drops having equal amounts of sweetness from sugar and tartness from lemon. These have too much of the citric acid or sour flavor which notoriously sour candies use as a main ingredient. To me, that's a "sour" candy, not a naturally tart lemon drop.

Will repeat

Posted by Reviewer3269355 on May 05, 2011

I always love the Yummy Earth products and this is no exception. Thanks to them, I've stopped buying commercial candy products that contain a lot of artificial ingredients.

nice lemon drops

Posted by Reviewer2518747 on May 04, 2011

these are ok. little bit too sour for my taste though...