New To iHerb?

ZOI Research, CoQ10, 200 mg, 60 Softgels (Discontinued Item)

5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

Great value product!

Posted by 4787132060922778369 on Mar 02, 2014

I haven't tried another CoQ10 to compare with this brand, but my doctor recommended 200mg Ubiquinone form (as this form of CoQ10 is much more effective and readily absorbed). Since taking it I have experienced increased energy levels and less chest pain / heart symptoms. It's great value price also.

ZOI Research turned to be a top brand

Posted by MichaelLabib on Aug 25, 2014

I just started using ZOI Research products last week, I have 6 products thus far and I'm going to order more. This CoQ10 200mg is as good as other top brands, and at the same time much cheaper. I hope they keep their excellent prices, and not increase them. This product keeps my very old mother, who has various major health conditions, alive and active.