Effective Candida formula

Posted by Reviewer2574974 on Aug 25, 2009

This is the most effective Candida formula I've ever tried. My Candida symptoms, including daily rashes, all subsided within a week or so of taking Zand. I tried switching to other Candida formulas but they just didn't work as well. Highly, highly recommended.

The Best!!

Posted by Reviewer2885784 on Jan 29, 2009

I have had many symptoms s/a yeast infections, joint pain, slow to heal, and acne for over 20 years. This product is a miracle for me. It has helped me with all of the mentioned issues. Finally, I no longer have pimples! I take two in the morning at least a half hour before coffee (my breakfast) and have been doing this for about 4 or 5 months. I will continue taking it for a long time and not just as a "quick cleanse".

The one thing that works

Posted by Reviewer2724622 on Feb 19, 2008

I thought I had major heart problems and experineced severe chest pain. I went through every heart test known and was told my heart was in great shape. I later learned that I actually had a yeast problem as the source of the pain. Within 2 weeks of starting this I felt notiably better, within a year I was back to playing tennis and feeling great. I've tried other products, but this is the only one that really works for me. I now take it daily. It has many great bennifits.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2895676 on Nov 13, 2010

I noticed a definite difference that my candida came under control. I used two capsules twice a day. I will continue to use this for maintenance as well.

This formula is nice and strong

Posted by Reviewer3097799 on Nov 08, 2007

So many times you wait for a response from a product. I could tell my body was cleaning house with the first dose. My body got accustomed to it after the first dose, and it felt like a productive process the whole time I took it. I'm buying it again for another cycle. (I've cycled through about 10 candida cleanse processed in the last 5 months, and I have found this to be a great burst of cleaning)

very powerful combination of herbs

Posted by marianF on Nov 19, 2014

I'm very pleased with this product.As it combines various kinds of herbs, it seems to be hard for the candida to develop resistance to it.That has been a problem for me up till now, trying all kinds of single herbs out there, getting some relief for a few days and then feel the candida return in all its might.I just finished the bottle, two per day after dinner, and although I haven't been in the least careful with the diet, I now feel almost symptom free.Not 100% good yet, but I plan to do a second round in a couple of weeks.Keep in mind though, that the actual product label is different from the one presented on this website: It's oregon root and not goldenseal one of the ingredients.Perhaps the company changed the formula slightly and iherb haven't updated the info.Nevertheless, worth buying this one.I'll be ordering more.

perfect for maitenence

Posted by Reviewer2081838 on Oct 11, 2011

not for a full cleanse btu perfect for when you know you may have had a suger and/or wheat overload in the day. Make sure to follow up with probiotics!

Yeast Be Gone!

Posted by Reviewer3200443 on Jun 29, 2013

The best formula I have found for keeping the yeasties controlled while not making you nauseous if you follow the recommended dosage; I won't be without it.

John Szczupak

Posted by Reviewer1804732 on Apr 23, 2008

No noticeable effect after 1 week

Easy and gentle

Posted by Reviewer1915011 on Oct 01, 2008

We first used the product in our first candida "war", and have just finished another round after noticing some old symptoms creeping back (joint pain, bloating, sinuses). It is easy to take (a couple capsules a couple times a day vs mixing up the powder formulas), and no side effects (bloating, cramps, etc.). And, considering both of us take it, it was great to find a place to order it at almost half the price of our local vendor (sorry folks!).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »