Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Zand, Candida Quick Cleanse, 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Effective Candida formula

Posted by Reviewer2574974 on Aug 25, 2009

This is the most effective Candida formula I've ever tried. My Candida symptoms, including daily rashes, all subsided within a week or so of taking Zand. I tried switching to other Candida formulas but they just didn't work as well. Highly, highly recommended.

The Best!!

Posted by Reviewer2885784 on Jan 29, 2009

I have had many symptoms s/a yeast infections, joint pain, slow to heal, and acne for over 20 years. This product is a miracle for me. It has helped me with all of the mentioned issues. Finally, I no longer have pimples! I take two in the morning at least a half hour before coffee (my breakfast) and have been doing this for about 4 or 5 months. I will continue taking it for a long time and not just as a "quick cleanse".

The one thing that works

Posted by Reviewer2724622 on Feb 19, 2008

I thought I had major heart problems and experineced severe chest pain. I went through every heart test known and was told my heart was in great shape. I later learned that I actually had a yeast problem as the source of the pain. Within 2 weeks of starting this I felt notiably better, within a year I was back to playing tennis and feeling great. I've tried other products, but this is the only one that really works for me. I now take it daily. It has many great bennifits.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2895676 on Nov 13, 2010

I noticed a definite difference that my candida came under control. I used two capsules twice a day. I will continue to use this for maintenance as well.

perfect for maitenence

Posted by Reviewer2081838 on Oct 11, 2011

not for a full cleanse btu perfect for when you know you may have had a suger and/or wheat overload in the day. Make sure to follow up with probiotics!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »