Satisfied after having used this product

Posted by 5061816919173793181 on Feb 19, 2016

I do not know for sure if the product has helped, but I think so. At any rate I feel much better after having used the product. If you suspect to have Candida I can only recommend to try this product.

Constance Stephens

Posted by 4887640611940617174 on Feb 02, 2015

The Zand Candida Quick Cleanse was very effective for me! Thank you so much, iHerb!

very powerful combination of herbs

Posted by marianF on Nov 19, 2014

I'm very pleased with this product.As it combines various kinds of herbs, it seems to be hard for the candida to develop resistance to it.That has been a problem for me up till now, trying all kinds of single herbs out there, getting some relief for a few days and then feel the candida return in all its might.I just finished the bottle, two per day after dinner, and although I haven't been in the least careful with the diet, I now feel almost symptom free.Not 100% good yet, but I plan to do a second round in a couple of weeks.Keep in mind though, that the actual product label is different from the one presented on this website: It's oregon root and not goldenseal one of the ingredients.Perhaps the company changed the formula slightly and iherb haven't updated the info.Nevertheless, worth buying this one.I'll be ordering more.

Don't know

Posted by Reviewer2285259 on Oct 04, 2014

I take Candex which works wonders to rid me of candida overload, I got this product as well as a few others for the same problem but can't tell if they've also helped or not.

Helped to cleanse

Posted by 4937260906551261148 on Aug 12, 2014

Felt relatively healthier, easy way to cleanse the body

Yeast Problems

Posted by 5223654417475358254 on Aug 04, 2014

Helped to stop the pain and burning.

candida cleanse blues

Posted by 5044512715327508364 on May 01, 2014

the jury is still out on the effectiveness of this product

Yeast Be Gone!

Posted by Reviewer3200443 on Jun 29, 2013

The best formula I have found for keeping the yeasties controlled while not making you nauseous if you follow the recommended dosage; I won't be without it.

Candida

Posted by Reviewer2269293 on Oct 14, 2011

Have used this for years. iHerb had a great price and I was very pleased with service.

perfect for maitenence

Posted by Reviewer2081838 on Oct 11, 2011

not for a full cleanse btu perfect for when you know you may have had a suger and/or wheat overload in the day. Make sure to follow up with probiotics!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »