good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2956707 on Oct 11, 2009

very good, tastes good as well, had read elderberry was good for colds. this did help reduce time of cold. lozenges did cut tongue, though.

Taste Great

Posted by Reviewer1054693 on Mar 10, 2009

While I haven't had the flu since buying these lozenges, they do taste better than the other brand I tried. They have elderberry extract, which has been clinically proven to help the body fight virus infection.

Taste more of a sweet than a lozenge

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Nov 18, 2012

I bought it because of the high reviews. It taste more like a sweet than a lozenge. I was expecting a minty flavor but I should have know better. It has the word Sweet Elderberry on the package.

Helped me during the flu

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 09, 2012

Unfortunately this time I was hit really hard. I like the taste though at first I did not; it looks and smells like candy but it's not: it has no sweetness at all. Once I got used to expecting lack of sweetness they're ok. I'm not sure they helped much this time around but I kept taking them.

Throat Comfort

Posted by Reviewer1924873 on Dec 10, 2007

The amount of Zink leaves a bad taste.

taste ok

Posted by Reviewer1518159 on Oct 22, 2010

lozenges taste ok,but to say they are good for anything else,in my view ive not see it apart from increased urination during during the night,but that may be down to taking four aday for my cough. thomas--england-- uk

찬바람불때 먹이려고 샀어요

Posted by 4956798112351603790 on Dec 12, 2012

아이가 목감기가 잘와서 저도 그렇고...그래서 샀는데 처음엔 단맛이 나다가 중간쯤 먹으면 아무맛도 안나요. 그냥 뭔가 녹여 먹는거 같은데 잘 모르겠네요

Too perfumey

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Dec 14, 2013

Nice but the flavor is a bit strong.

Where is the sugar

Posted by Reviewer2634295 on Dec 30, 2009

It took me a while to realise that the mild taste of these lozenges was due probably to the lack of added sugars etc. A pleasant change...

Zand, Elderberry Zinc, Herbalozenge, Black Elderberry, 15 Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer1881247 on Nov 06, 2010

This was given as a gift from me to a friend. Based on the gracious Thank You given back in response to their gift, the feedback was positive on this item from the receipient

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »