Effective Zinc Herbalonzenges

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Aug 20, 2011

My purposeful zinc intake to help support and maintain my immune system. Handy pack, individually wrapped, taste is appealing - light on sugar and priced well. For the first time in my 55 years I’ve awoken with a slight wheeze over these winter mornings and been unable to draw up the phlegm but that problem’s been fixed. Since I’ve taken one to two of these Zand, Elderberry Zinc, Herbalozenges each day the phlegm lodged in my throat has become easy to dislodge to spit out. I’ve also noticed a reduction in daily sinus flare ups which, in some instances, have been so chronic I’ve had to go home from work to recover. A ticklish/irritated throat is a warning sign to indicate that I’m coming down with flu at a time when we here in New Zealand have lived through postcard scenes throughout the country with snow reaching the supposedly ‘Winterless North’ thanks to a late-in-the-season Antarctic blast! So much for global warming but then I suppose the usual suspects would have scientific pro-theories for that too, aye.

Flu fight

Posted by Reviewer2209625 on Apr 26, 2008

Helped great for fighting my flu and cough. Easy to carry on travel. I took every few hour one bonbon and within 10 Minuts I always feel some relieve. Within 3 days my cold was over where normaly I suffer much longer at time I didn't know about those Elderberry Zinc, HerbalLozenge.

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Jul 27, 2014

It helps to relieve my sore throat and cough.

Zand, Elderberry Zinc, HerbalLozenge,Black Elderberry Flavor

Posted by Reviewer3042553 on Jul 23, 2008

Nice gentle flavor, not overpowering like many over the counter lozenges. I enjoy the natural taste of the brown rice syrup used to sweeten as opposed to cane sugar or other artificial sweetners.

A Must-Have in your OTC stash....

Posted by Reviewer2131791 on Nov 06, 2009

We love the lozenges because they taste good, not too sweet and kick into action right away. I always order several at a time. Throw out your Ricola and other junk......the ingredients are not as pure as Zand's and cannot beat the taste and efficacy. Thumbs up all the way.

taste!

Posted by Reviewer1614419 on Oct 10, 2008

These taste so much better than any other zinc lozenges I've ever had.

Zinc lozenges

Posted by Reviewer3126104 on Sep 16, 2009

I have been giving my now 10-yr-old daughter this particular brand of zinc since she was 4 years old. She has not had a cold or the flu since that time. It's a great product that not enough people know about! Thank you for selling it at such a great price and shipping it so quickly!

Lane

Posted by Reviewer2563798 on Mar 13, 2008

This product works so well without your throat developing any kind of dependency on it that I am still on just my 2nd lozenge this winter.

Леденцы от боли в горле при простуде. Нельзя использовать более 7 дней!

Posted by Novella on Oct 24, 2013

Основные действующие компоненты - цинк и экстракт бузины. Хорошо снимают першение и боль в горле, связанные с простудой. Вкус понравился. Всегда бросаю в дорожную аптечку пару "конфеток".

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer2807207 on Apr 12, 2013

Not too sweet, good taste. I need a bigger size!