good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2956707 on Oct 11, 2009

very good, tastes good as well, had read elderberry was good for colds. this did help reduce time of cold. lozenges did cut tongue, though.

Taste Great

Posted by Reviewer1054693 on Mar 10, 2009

While I haven't had the flu since buying these lozenges, they do taste better than the other brand I tried. They have elderberry extract, which has been clinically proven to help the body fight virus infection.

Zand, Elderberry Zinc, HerbalLozenge, Black Elderberry

Posted by Reviewer2391286 on Jun 07, 2008

EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND PRICE. No adverse sugar effects. Calmed my throat instantly. Received order in 4 days. Awesome service.

Good Stuff

Posted by MikeMember on Jan 28, 2011

I love the taste and the fact that I'm getting zinc in my diet.

Great!

Posted by InfoWarrior on Jan 05, 2012

Some of the best throat lozenges I've tried. Taste great, and do a good job soothing a sore throat.

Super Effective & Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2468590 on Jan 10, 2012

Can't get enough of this....works wonder for my kids' cough & cold...and they LOVE the taste!!...thank you i herb for speedy delivery...4 days to Indonesia, awesome!

YUM!

Posted by Reviewer2853471 on Feb 12, 2012

I haven't been ill, but did get a scratchy throat from hayfever, and slowly dissolved one of these in my mouth. It certainly took away the itch and dryness, and the flavour is very strong and delicious! I love the all natural ingredients, and will reach for them at first signs of cold/flu.

Tasty Immune Boost

Posted by Reviewer2805557 on Mar 09, 2012

These taste like candy but are full of good ingredients to help ward off infections.

Posted by ChooseHealth on Apr 03, 2012

This is a fantastic product. It helped all my family this past winter. It tastes delicious and does the job. Great way to get the kids to take Zinc.

Excellent throat lozenges!

Posted by herbalicious on Apr 04, 2012

I bought three types of zand lozenges for my husband before flu season. These were his absolute favorite. He has had many other lozenges, including the generic, pharmacy types and loves these the best. I love that they are not overwhelmingly sweet, but instead very subtle in flavor. They do not have that fake cough-syrup taste nor a fake sweet taste. They taste natural and like something that will help my body when I am under the weather.