Sambucus & Echinacea are immune boosters- best for the flu...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

Elderberry aka Sambucus Nigra is one of the best plant for the cold days flu,who really needs a flu vaccine? this plant is safe for use with children and the sweet lozengone idea makes it easy to persuade them to take although this formula is too mild for me,i think its best clients would be children because it is tasty.for best results i would recommend combining this product with the Echinacea Angostifolia a few times a day when you got the cold,this can cut your illness days in half......you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Taste Great

Posted by Reviewer1054693 on Mar 10, 2009

While I haven't had the flu since buying these lozenges, they do taste better than the other brand I tried. They have elderberry extract, which has been clinically proven to help the body fight virus infection.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2956707 on Oct 11, 2009

very good, tastes good as well, had read elderberry was good for colds. this did help reduce time of cold. lozenges did cut tongue, though.

Super Effective & Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2468590 on Jan 10, 2012

Can't get enough of this....works wonder for my kids' cough & cold...and they LOVE the taste!!...thank you i herb for speedy delivery...4 days to Indonesia, awesome!

Zand, Elderberry Zinc, HerbalLozenge, Black Elderberry

Posted by Reviewer2391286 on Jun 07, 2008

EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND PRICE. No adverse sugar effects. Calmed my throat instantly. Received order in 4 days. Awesome service.

Great!

Posted by InfoWarrior on Jan 05, 2012

Some of the best throat lozenges I've tried. Taste great, and do a good job soothing a sore throat.

Great

Posted by 5230450270825963358 on May 27, 2016

We love these lozenges. They are the easiest was to get kids to take their elderberry every day. Our kids think they are candy, even though they aren't super sweet.

Good Stuff

Posted by MikeMember on Jan 28, 2011

I love the taste and the fact that I'm getting zinc in my diet.

Tasty Immune Boost

Posted by Reviewer2805557 on Mar 09, 2012

These taste like candy but are full of good ingredients to help ward off infections.

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer2807207 on Apr 12, 2013

Not too sweet, good taste. I need a bigger size!