YUM!

Posted by Reviewer2853471 on Feb 12, 2012

I haven't been ill, but did get a scratchy throat from hayfever, and slowly dissolved one of these in my mouth. It certainly took away the itch and dryness, and the flavour is very strong and delicious! I love the all natural ingredients, and will reach for them at first signs of cold/flu.

Good

Posted by breaking on Apr 19, 2015

taste not too sweet and help the cough,my second buy

Excellent throat lozenges!

Posted by herbalicious on Apr 04, 2012

I bought three types of zand lozenges for my husband before flu season. These were his absolute favorite. He has had many other lozenges, including the generic, pharmacy types and loves these the best. I love that they are not overwhelmingly sweet, but instead very subtle in flavor. They do not have that fake cough-syrup taste nor a fake sweet taste. They taste natural and like something that will help my body when I am under the weather.

Posted by ChooseHealth on Apr 03, 2012

This is a fantastic product. It helped all my family this past winter. It tastes delicious and does the job. Great way to get the kids to take Zinc.

Just like candy

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Feb 24, 2015

These taste just like fruit candies. They are very good. You can taste the zinc in them slightly, but if you have a cold/ cough it will not bother you at all. If you have had Halls, which have a strong medicine taste, these will be an effective relief. Plus the zinc helped me to get over my cold and stay strong for cold/flu season. My only negative complaint is that the bag is to small.

Pretty mild tasting

Posted by odereviews on Jan 15, 2013

Elderberry and Zinc are a good combo for the flu seasons. If you have hard time with your kids to take their Zinc supplement, these lozenges works great! Adults might find these lozenges pretty mild tasting. Price is cheap.

sore throat cure

Posted by 4946176406548498003 on May 25, 2016

It helps my sore throat but it's easily melt in Asia weather.

Better than I expected

Posted by Reviewer2605697 on Dec 13, 2009

The taste is good and doesn't upset my stomache like others with zinc.

Good!

Posted by 5718184154148538061 on May 22, 2016

Cures mild sore throat. But a pack is so small have to buy more.

Taste more of a sweet than a lozenge

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Nov 18, 2012

I bought it because of the high reviews. It taste more like a sweet than a lozenge. I was expecting a minty flavor but I should have know better. It has the word Sweet Elderberry on the package.