YUM!

Posted by Reviewer2853471 on Feb 12, 2012

I haven't been ill, but did get a scratchy throat from hayfever, and slowly dissolved one of these in my mouth. It certainly took away the itch and dryness, and the flavour is very strong and delicious! I love the all natural ingredients, and will reach for them at first signs of cold/flu.

Tasty Immune Boost

Posted by Reviewer2805557 on Mar 09, 2012

These taste like candy but are full of good ingredients to help ward off infections.

Posted by ChooseHealth on Apr 03, 2012

This is a fantastic product. It helped all my family this past winter. It tastes delicious and does the job. Great way to get the kids to take Zinc.

Excellent throat lozenges!

Posted by herbalicious on Apr 04, 2012

I bought three types of zand lozenges for my husband before flu season. These were his absolute favorite. He has had many other lozenges, including the generic, pharmacy types and loves these the best. I love that they are not overwhelmingly sweet, but instead very subtle in flavor. They do not have that fake cough-syrup taste nor a fake sweet taste. They taste natural and like something that will help my body when I am under the weather.

Good Stuff

Posted by MikeMember on Jan 28, 2011

I love the taste and the fact that I'm getting zinc in my diet.

Cheap & good

Posted by 5076471939076437818 on Apr 20, 2016

When I feel like a sore throat is coming... I take one of these and it helps.

Love these

Posted by Reviewer2908751 on Apr 21, 2016

Best cough drops ever.

good

Posted by 5389437767036783875 on Feb 17, 2016

These taste so much better than any other zinc lozenges I've ever had.

Great

Posted by 5230450270825963358 on May 27, 2016

We love these lozenges. They are the easiest was to get kids to take their elderberry every day. Our kids think they are candy, even though they aren't super sweet.

Good for whole family... Not strong, but mild taste of elderberries makes it pleasant...

Posted by 5431852503440104170 on Dec 05, 2016

We all tried it and it helped us repel sore throat and tickling sensation in the throat within a couple of days.