New To iHerb?

Zand, Glucosamine, with Chondroitin and MSM, Berry Flavor, 1500 mg, 16 fl oz (480 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Helps with swelling, no artificial sweeteners

Posted by Reviewer2473844 on Apr 22, 2009

I've recently noticed a kind of bone spur and inflammation in the first joint of my forefinger - not particularly painful unless I hit my finger against something. I've been using Zand glucosamine for about three weeks, and some of the swelling has gone down. I specifically was looking for a product with no artificial sweeteners like sucralose, which is hard to find in liquid products. Zand fulfills that goal.

no pain

Posted by Reviewer2218249 on Oct 02, 2010

This is a very good product

i loved taste..

Posted by Reviewer1180233 on Jan 26, 2011

it smells and taste is good. Good alternative to pill. I think the bootle would be 30 days supply. I hope, it will good for me.. Thanks to iherb for quickly shipping.