Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Zand, Insure, Immune Support, 120 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Zand Immune Support

Posted by Reviewer1814133 on Jan 12, 2008

Quality echinacea is getting hard to locate, but this product is worth its weight in gold to me.....I've been cold and flu free for the past 3 years, even when all around me are ill. I'm sure if the FDA tested it the way most of us take it, they would finally show how effective it is. You don't start taking it when you have a cold, you start taking it during flu season and build your immunity. I take my capsules daily, in the morning and rarely, if I start to have a sore throat, I'll take another dose before bed. In the morning, I'm good as new! I've been a product fan for 10 years and have my family and friends doing the same! Good health to you!

Zand Insure

Posted by Reviewer1749505 on Dec 25, 2008

My family has been using this for cold prevention and boosting immune response for many years. I know the label cannot claim too much by law, but we would not be without Insure. There are always spares in our pantry.

Acne fighter

Posted by Reviewer1170893 on Feb 15, 2012

It helps me fight cystic acne. I take 1 pill with food. It also helps with colds.

Great alternative to the liquid formula

Posted by Reviewer1694767 on Mar 26, 2007

This formula really works. The tablets are easy to take along if you are warding off or treating a cold or the flu.

Zand Insure

Posted by Reviewer3256391 on Dec 07, 2009

I got these because another type of capsule was unavailable-- but I use the liquid of this same thing and it is fantastic. The liquid really boosts the immune system and if I take 1/2 to 1 tsp about 4 times a day for about a week it makes a noticible difference in upper resp situations. I had to have capsules, tho for my husband who travels alot and finds capsules more convenient than liquids. Eventually I will find out how they work for him.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »