Excellent Zand formula

Posted by Reviewer2480685 on Jan 12, 2015

This is the best Echinacea and Goldenseal combo. You can feel it helping immediately. One of the better tasting formulas available. This one is organic.

Wouldn't be without it....

Posted by Reviewer2344812 on Dec 15, 2013

Have been using this for years. The formula has changed a bit, but I trust that the change was to make it better and more effective. I once had an abscess in a tooth. It was a bad infection and the tooth was very wobbly. The dentist wanted to pull it. I said no! I began to put dropperfuls of this right onto the infected gum area every few hours and in about a week the infection was clearing. The infection went away completely and the gum firmed up and the tooth is still there over thirty years later -- much to the amazement of my periodontist. He teaches at UCLA Dental School, showed his students the X-ray of my tooth and they all said that that tooth could not still be in my mouth, and yet, there it is -- strong and firmly in place. This formula is a strong infection fighter. I am never without it in my home.

Excellent herbal antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Dec 07, 2012

I've been using this for over 30 years. I can't find it locally since relocating to the east coast, but was very happily surprised to find it at iherb. It's a lifesaver.

Insure has helped over the years

Posted by Reviewer1243008 on Aug 08, 2012

I have used this product for about 10 years when I have a sniffle and it helps reduce the problem. I have never used the organic version but the cost between that and the the non-organic is so minimal that it seems worth the difference.

Zand Insure

Posted by Reviewer1976015 on Oct 13, 2011

Great stuff! When taken at the first sign of a cold, it often heads it off completely.

Sick stopper

Posted by Reviewer3069271 on May 23, 2011

I've used this for 15 years when I start to feel sick, and it works in all but the worst of cases.

This works great for me

Posted by Reviewer3341637 on Dec 22, 2010

Two droppers of this in water if I've been around people who are sick or two droppers in water every 2-3 hours until the end of the day if I start to feel like I'm coming down with something and I'm fine the next day. I use to take this in capsule form and it worked great, also, unlike other echinacea/goldenseal formulas which did nothing to help.

miracle- like snake oil

Posted by Reviewer2985988 on Oct 21, 2009

cure all for everything

Great

Posted by Reviewer2272546 on Apr 04, 2009

I have been using this product for years. On the onset of a cold, not feeling well, I begin taking it before something develops and usually it doesn't manifest. It works very well.

Colds stay away with this

Posted by Reviewer1677728 on Mar 04, 2008

One dose in o.j. or tea in the morning and at night is all it takes to keep your immune system high to fight colds, flu's and stomach bugs. WOW it is amazing and the kids don't notice the taste in the juice!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »