Zhena's Gypsy Tea, Acai Berry, Herbal Superfruit Tea, 22 Sachets, 1.55 oz (44 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

لا تخسر أموالك

Posted by 5175563267472333965 on Jan 12, 2014

هذه الشركة سيئة جداً لم يعجبني أي شاي منها , صديقي وأبي أيضاً لم يعجبهم This company is very bad I did not like any tea. I don't recommend at all

OK

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Dec 21, 2011

Smells wonderful and fruity, tastes ok. I think this tea probably needs some sweetener to be great, and I also think that since it feels a bit summer-y, it will be great as iced tea.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer3077108 on Jan 08, 2012

Very tasteful! My family like it very much. I'm gonna order it again and again :)

My kids really like this tea!

Posted by emmsmama on Feb 03, 2012

My kids like to drink tea on occasion and this is their favourite and I like it too. We drink it hot, but I'm sure it would taste very yummy as an iced tea as well. I drink tea black, with no added milk or sugar and this tea tastes yummy that way, and my kids drink it with a tsp of sugar. I'm in Canada and was VERY happy with how quickly and easily I received my order from iHerb. I will definitely be ordering again once I get up a big enough order to make the shipping worth it again.

Excellent and fast

Posted by Reviewer2611061 on Feb 09, 2012

Fast delivery and product as described. 5 star !!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »