10% Off Orders Over $40!

Zhena's Gypsy Tea, Organic Green Tea, Coconut Chai, 22 Sachets, 1.9 oz (55 g)

4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Sceptical at first, now a favorite!

Posted by eiriha on Apr 04, 2012

When I first opened the box and brewed my first cup I was a bit sceptical about the taste. Halfway trough the box I knew I had a new green tea favorite! Zhena's teas are all great tasting, and I like that they are fair trade, and that they state how much caffein per serving. The boxes they come in are beautiful as well!

Coconut Chai

Posted by Reviewer2470725 on Mar 06, 2012

All my friends love it.

0 flavor, no taste: like drinking water!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 06, 2011

This has no taste! I usually let my unflavored organic green tea steep only 1 min and it's very strong but I let this tea steep over 4 minutes and still no taste and no odor! There is only a very faint scent inside the can. Considering all the pungent spices, this is not normal. (Expiry date less than 1 year away: August 2012; maybe the company misjudged here?) One dollop of my Mychelle Pumpkin Cleanser is much more fragrant than this tea. A waste of money. I won't bother trying the other flavors that I had in my wish list. I emailed iHerb to return this for credit but got no reply. :(

Best Green Tea Ever!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Jan 24, 2012

This is the best green tea I've ever had. It tastes like a green light chai with the essence of vanilla and coconut. Absolutely wonderful! (I put it in the freezer after I've brewed it so it's cold). Tastes really, really good!

Absolutely divine!

Posted by Reviewer2130947 on Dec 18, 2011

I couldn't love this tea any more! It has a comforting, tropical flavor... with a natural sweetness that requires very little, if any, sweetener. Drinking it makes my day -- it's my 10-minute daily escape. I highly recommend this tea if you like the tropical taste of coconut.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »