!

Posted by Reviewer3154855 on Mar 27, 2012

many thanks

Very fragrant

Posted by Reviewer2974532 on Jun 23, 2012

Very sensual tea, nearly perfume-like scent. I like to sweeten it by adding a bit stevia and then a splash of milk. Delicious.

Simply beautiful

Posted by Reviewer3058980 on Nov 17, 2012

This is the best rose tea I've ever tasted. The rose tastes natural---in no way chemical or overwhelming. I love the flavor of rose and have been searching for just the perfect tea to unwind with. This is it. Beautiful scent, beautiful taste.

Great taste and smell!

Posted by darlingnovember on Nov 27, 2012

I was first a little sceptic about this product, because I typically don't like rose scents. But I really, really love this tea!! Even though it has a pretty strong rose scent, it doesn't bother me at all, I actually like it! It has become my favorite tea!

Strong rose taste

Posted by KillerColours on Jan 23, 2013

I rarely find rose teas that actually taste like rose but this one is great. Awesome with soy milk.

Heavenly Rose ....

Posted by 4824575847441158199 on Jan 15, 2015

First time drinking black tea with real rose petals in it. The rose fragrant is just heavenly .... beyond my words ! I love it so much. Highly recommended to those who love rose, you will not regret getting this. Thumbs up !

Too rosy

Posted by katiejeong on Apr 29, 2013

It is certainly nice to indulge the rose arome, but drinking it is about too much for me. I think that the smell of roses is too strong. Also it seems to me that I can feel a bit of bergamotic, which I am allergic to, so I hope it's only my guess, and there's no bergamot in it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »