Execellent

Posted by Reviewer1322014 on Sep 11, 2011

I use this instead of my husband, he didn't like the smell and the cooling tingling feeling of mint. I rather like it, especially for summer days. Cleans very well and balances oily skin.

Refreshing!

Posted by Reviewer2674045 on Mar 22, 2011

I haven't used this face wash myself but it's a favorite with my teenage boys.

My new favorite face wash

Posted by Reviewer2752986 on Feb 28, 2012

This is a wonderful face wash. It does have a minty smell, which is natural and that I enjoy. If you are really sensitive to mint, this may not be the fragrance free product for you. It's helped my skin a great deal, and feels great.

The BEST face wash I've ever used...and it has another unexpected benefit!

Posted by Reviewer2798647 on May 30, 2016

I've been using this face wash for a couple of years now because I find it really refreshing, cleansing and skin caring. Everything anyone could want from a face wash right?...well, another awesome benefit is I've noticed I get the ultimate shaves after washing my face with this face wash. No other face wash gave me this benefit! Now I literally won't ever use another face wash because I love the closer, smoother shaves I get after using this face wash. Just awesome, can't recommend it highly enough! PS A tiny dab goes a long, long way!!

Best I have found for my husband

Posted by Reviewer1864655 on Feb 03, 2010

I have ordered several different brands of men's face cleanser for my husband. He likes this Zia product the best for cleansing and price point.

For those who love really strong mint!

Posted by 5751997830014547247 on Oct 06, 2014

Extremely minty, helps to wake up.