July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Zia Natural Skincare, Men, HydraClean Face Wash, 5 fl oz (148 ml)

Zia Natural Skincare, Men, HydraClean Face Wash

Posted by iryskina on Jan 02, 2014

Очень хорошо моет личико моего муужа! Он доволен.

Amazing!

Posted by 4773147955640081696 on May 02, 2014

I have tried countless different cleansers over the years and always my skin has been dry, flaky and irritated after washing. I really thought that there isn't anything that could make my skin normal, until I tried this HydraClean cleanser. My skin hasn't been dry or flaky at all after I started using this, I really can't believe that this is real, this is truly a miracle product.

budget buy

Posted by Reviewer3323405 on Nov 09, 2011

good cleanser at reasonable price.

Solid facial cleanser for men

Posted by Reviewer2103346 on Dec 30, 2011

Like the other reviews state, this is a cleanser that is a good value and seems to do a decent job. I don't care for the "clinical" smell, and it is fairly light foaming. It also has a very slippery consistency, so I've ended up having it slip off of wet hands after dispensing. It does have SLS in it, which can be slightly irritating to some people (I could feel it after two weeks of use), so I don't know if I'd continue using it when it runs out. I would recommend it overall, but I think there are better cleansers out there for just a few bucks more.