New To iHerb?

Zia Natural Skincare, Skin Basics, Sea Tonic Aloe Toner, 6.7 fl oz (200 ml)

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 06, 2011

This tonic is very nice. Not sticky, not pinched face. Fragrance - sandalwood and ylang-ylang.

ok

Posted by moonana on Nov 25, 2012

Think it's more suitable for hot summer days, cause it dries skin a little bit...can't use it often.

Zia toner

Posted by Reviewer1038043 on Jun 18, 2010

I love the product. It is difficult for me to get locally. Through you I can get it cheaper and pretty quickly.

Help made my skin flawless

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Jan 15, 2011

I am really into skincare products and have tried many toners. This one really does a great job. It has helped even out my skin tone. And does a great job keeping my skin moist but not oily. I am not in love with the spray top since I'm not really used to not using a cotton ball. But when I spray it on my face, it doesn't irritate my eyes which is good since I have pretty sensitive eyes. But the top is twist off so if someone really doesn't like the spray they can twist the top off like a regular toner. Anyway, works well on my skin type which was oily when I was younger (so it can have hints of oiliness) but has gotten a little dry as I've aged.

Olga