Zia Natural Skincare, Treatments, Deep Moisture Repair Serum, Rose Hip, .5 oz (15 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Not sure if it helps for the price.

Posted by Reviewer2641017 on May 12, 2010

The serum is supposed to trap in moisture and help dry skin. I did not like how it felt on my skin. It felt a tiny bit sticky after application. All products are different and I know every one is different in their preferences. Also, it is an expensive product. My skin as been super dry and flaky lately and I bought 8 of the ZIA products (day moisturizer, night moisturizer, ultimate moisture, Citrus night creme, eye creme, toner, and repair serum, & cleansing mousse) to use as a comlete regimen so all the botanicals would complement each other and not clash. I don't know if this has helped or not as I didn't see much change, my skin got less dry for a day or two but then later got dry and flaky again. With this winter being super cold, it took a toll on my skin, so I have mixed reviews on this. I'm sure it helps, but, don't expect dramatic results. I also dislike that some of the products I purchased contain unhealthy parabens which are nt good for you. If I had wanted those, I could have bought any department store brand.

Deep Moisture Repair Serum

Posted by Reviewer1038043 on May 13, 2010

My favorite product! Will keep ordering. Also, want to mention the first bottle that was sent leaked all the product out before I received, and your firm replaced immediately. I appreciate the great service. Thank you!