Zia Natural Skincare, Ultimates, Ultimate Eye Cream, .5 oz

Only one of the ZIA products I liked...

Posted by Reviewer2641017 From Virginia on May 12, 2010

I bought this eye creme and it has a nice consistency, not sure how much it helps as the eye area is so different from the rest of the face. I haven't seen any real results. My facial non-eye area skin as been super dry and flaky lately and I bought 8 of the ZIA products (day moisturizer, night moisturizer, ultimate moisture, Citrus night creme, eye creme, toner, and repair serum, & cleansing mousse) to use as a comlete regimen so all the botanicals would complement each other and not clash. I didn't see much change after using their complete range of products, so I have mixed reviews on this. I'm sure it helps, but, don't expect dramatic results. I also dislike that some of the products I purchased contain unhealthy parabens which are nt good for you. If I had wanted those, I could have bought any department store brand.

Posted by Reviewer1949742 From Connecticut on May 17, 2010

Great eye cream. Use all over day and night. You can also apply a tiny amount OVER your makeup for a fresh, natural look. It lasts a long time.

Zia Natural Skincare, Ultimates, Ultimate Eye Cream, .5 oz

Posted by Reviewer1511170 From California on Jan 09, 2014

It came in awful condition . It was dry and not fresh.