10% Off Orders Over $40!

Zia Natural Skincare, Ultimates, Ultimate Moisture, 1.5 oz (43 g) (Discontinued Item)

Zia Skincare

Posted by Reviewer1038043 on Jun 18, 2010

I have used this moisturizer for years. I like that I can order online and your company is very efficient and easy to work with. I love the Zia skincare line

The Best Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2425545 on Jun 12, 2011

Zia's Ultimate Facial Moisturizer is light and gently fragrant and not greasy. It is perfect for people who don't like a lot of anything on their face. I have applied small amounts of this moisturizer after washing my face and neck with water in the morning and a night for over 20 years and my skin feels fresh and smooth. . . and a jar lasts 3 months. It also does not irritate my eyes as nearly all other face creams do. i can't recommend it highly enough!

Heavy

Posted by Reviewer2790884 on Jan 10, 2010

I have dry skin that needs serious moisturizing. This is a fairly heavy product. I wouldn't use it during the day, but my skin drinks it up at night. However, I have to really wash my face in the morning or it seems to clog pores. Use carefully and sparingly.

Not sure if it helps, hate the consistency....

Posted by Reviewer2641017 on May 12, 2010

My first point to mention, I HATE the consistency of this product. It has the consistency of mayonaise. So, it's a very wet moisturizer. It's not greasy, like some lotions, but, a weird mayo like wetness that does not sbsorb quickly and has more of a stickyness than a greasiness. So, I do not like that it doesn't sink in quickly. All products are different and I know every one is different in their preferences. Also, it is an expensive product. My skin as been super dry and flaky lately and I bought 8 of the ZIA products (day moisturizer, night moisturizer, ultimate moisture, Citrus night creme, eye creme, toner, and repair serum, & cleansing mousse) to use as a comlete regimen so all the botanicals would complement each other and not clash. I don't know if this has helped or not as I didn't see much change, my skin got less dry for a day or two but then later got dry and flaky again. With this winter being super cold, it took a toll on my skin, so I have mixed reviews on this. I'm sure it helps, but, don't expect dramatic results. I also dislike that some of the products I purchased contain unhealthy parabens which are nt good for you. If I had wanted those, I could have bought any department store brand. Also did not care for the smell, too cloying.

I've used this for years

Posted by Reviewer1705263 on Feb 17, 2011

Love the smell, love the feel.