Restores Youthful Skin

Posted by Reviewer3289119 on Dec 13, 2009

This used in conjunction with the Citrus Night Time Reversal is very restorative and smoothing to my skin. Better dispensed in a larger tube.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1705263 on Feb 17, 2011

Zia is my favorite line, but they've been sold so many times, and it's becoming so hard to get their items, I'm afraid they are going out of business.

Zia Ultimate Night Renewal creme

Posted by 5241601236015572655 on Nov 20, 2015

I got this product in a gift basket last year and I have used every day since, It is wonderful!!!As soon as I started running low I scanned the internet to find it!Keep this product in your inventory!!!

Zia ultimate night renewal

Posted by 5124190954611549446 on Nov 24, 2015

I have used this product for a few yrs. When I couldn't find a local place to purchase it I searched the internet & was very happy to find it. I have very sensitive skin & this has been the best one for me to use.

Not sure if it helps, hate the consistency....

Posted by Reviewer2641017 on May 12, 2010

My first point to mention, I HATE the consistency of this product. It has the consistency of mayonaise. So, it's a very wet moisturizer. It's not greasy, like some lotions, but, a weird mayo like wetness that does not sbsorb quickly and has more of a stickyness than a greasiness. So, I do not like that it doesn't sink in quickly. All products are different and I know every one is different in their preferences. Also, it is an expensive product. My skin as been super dry and flaky lately and I bought 8 of the ZIA products (day moisturizer, night moisturizer, ultimate moisture, Citrus night creme, eye creme, toner, and repair serum, & cleansing mousse) to use as a comlete regimen so all the botanicals would complement each other and not clash. I don't know if this has helped or not as I didn't see much change, my skin got less dry for a day or two but then later got dry and flaky again. With this winter being super cold, it took a toll on my skin, so I have mixed reviews on this. I'm sure it helps, but, don't expect dramatic results. I also dislike that some of the products I purchased contain unhealthy parabens which are nt good for you. If I had wanted those, I could have bought any department store brand. Also did not care for the smell, too cloying.