Did weird things to my head!

Posted by RoseSmith on Mar 19, 2016

Strange shampoo that made my hair look like an explosion in a steel wool factory! I got the travelling size and you can imagine how I felt with steel wool locks when I was away at a business meeting....Only use this product if you don't want to be taken seriously or you have decided to apply for a job as a travelling clown 4/10

Not recommended, wasn

Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 15, 2016

A convenient feed, baby likes the taste and it is also suitable as a on the go snack for the toddler. I like to chill it in the fridge as a hot day cold snack for the older kids who just squeeze it out straight from packet. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Terrible for me

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on May 10, 2015

I absolutely couldn't believe how bad this made my hair feel. It went from slightly dry to crazy frizz that took weeks to calm down after several hydrating masks. It's amazing that this is recommended for curly hair as it seemed to suck the life and moisture out of mine. So happy it was only a trial size as I wouldn't even give this away in case it has the same effect on a friend.

Not bolled over

Posted by 5539725560661709616 on Feb 22, 2015

I don't notice extremely positive benefits from this product as I expected but not bad.

good for travel

Posted by 5651932953402196657 on Oct 28, 2014

yes, it's anti-frizz.

Washes the hair

Posted by 5297892309717867474 on Oct 17, 2014

But leaves no smell and make the hair seem dead.

Great

Posted by 5497911713212157390 on Sep 29, 2014

Great smell and excellent moisturizer for dry curly hair. Recommended.

Bueno

Posted by 4925339988864446388 on Sep 22, 2014

El formato de prueba es caro pero el tamaño normal de casi medio litro no, es una excelente opción pues relaja mucho el pelo controlando volumen y encrespamiento. Huelen muy bien, tanto champu como acondicionador, son suaves y cremosos

Just what I needed!

Posted by Reviewer2487151 on Sep 13, 2014

It's absolutely great! It makes my hair sleek and healthy-looking. The shampoo smells good and gives thick rich foam. Will definitely buy again.

Great natural shampoo!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Sep 07, 2014

A little bit drying so make sure to use a good hair conditioner afterwards. I love the orange scent :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »