Oh No!

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Jul 25, 2014

If you read my glowing review of the conditioner (small size), you know that it was the answer to my prayers. So I was very excited to recieve the shampoo thinking after using the two together I would have shiny glossy hair. Not So!! I immeidately worried when a tiny amount went super lathery in the shower. Natural shampoos should not be very foamy. As I rinsed I could feel my hair returning to it's pre the Adama anit frizz conditioner state of, well, frizz matt. I applied the condtioner which did help, but still, after shower combing I was back to lots of detangler, and very careful, painstaking detangling and still had quite a bit of breakage. Then after drying, frizz frizz frizz, which required both oil and cream after products to modify. I'll give this away now. Sad. I'm still super happy with the conditioner and will continue to order that. While on the topic, it really irritates me that you cant get a refund for opened products from iHerb, it's one of the few things Vitamin SHoppe has over them. I mean come on, not everything works for everyone, and ok maybe this shampoo isnt expensive but people try supplments that dont work for them that are expensive. if they offered a refund it would encourage people to try more new things. Anyway, bottom line on this shampoo is don't use it if you have damaged hair.

Great

Posted by 5497911713212157390 on Sep 29, 2014

Great smell and excellent moisturizer for dry curly hair. Recommended.

good for travel

Posted by 5651932953402196657 on Oct 28, 2014

yes, it's anti-frizz.

Not bolled over

Posted by 5539725560661709616 on Feb 22, 2015

I don't notice extremely positive benefits from this product as I expected but not bad.

Washes the hair

Posted by 5297892309717867474 on Oct 17, 2014

But leaves no smell and make the hair seem dead.

Just what I needed!

Posted by Reviewer2487151 on Sep 13, 2014

It's absolutely great! It makes my hair sleek and healthy-looking. The shampoo smells good and gives thick rich foam. Will definitely buy again.

Bueno

Posted by 4925339988864446388 on Sep 22, 2014

El formato de prueba es caro pero el tamaño normal de casi medio litro no, es una excelente opción pues relaja mucho el pelo controlando volumen y encrespamiento. Huelen muy bien, tanto champu como acondicionador, son suaves y cremosos

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Aug 01, 2014

I like it, it foams rather well, cleans good and does't make my blonde hair dry. and it aslo gives wonderful shine!

Size is good for trip

Posted by 4856072854020683712 on May 24, 2016

Haven't used it yet coz I haven't any trip yet. Size is too good for trip.

Great product

Posted by 5760165418387510053 on Nov 05, 2016

helps to maintain the frizz. would defiantly buy the large bottle. Also- its a great idea to offer for sale a small packagers. That way you can try it out prior to buying the full package.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »