Zion Health, Adama, Ancient Minerals Shampoo, Anti-Frizz Formula, 2 oz (59.15 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Oh No!

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Jul 25, 2014

If you read my glowing review of the conditioner (small size), you know that it was the answer to my prayers. So I was very excited to recieve the shampoo thinking after using the two together I would have shiny glossy hair. Not So!! I immeidately worried when a tiny amount went super lathery in the shower. Natural shampoos should not be very foamy. As I rinsed I could feel my hair returning to it's pre the Adama anit frizz conditioner state of, well, frizz matt. I applied the condtioner which did help, but still, after shower combing I was back to lots of detangler, and very careful, painstaking detangling and still had quite a bit of breakage. Then after drying, frizz frizz frizz, which required both oil and cream after products to modify. I'll give this away now. Sad. I'm still super happy with the conditioner and will continue to order that. While on the topic, it really irritates me that you cant get a refund for opened products from iHerb, it's one of the few things Vitamin SHoppe has over them. I mean come on, not everything works for everyone, and ok maybe this shampoo isnt expensive but people try supplments that dont work for them that are expensive. if they offered a refund it would encourage people to try more new things. Anyway, bottom line on this shampoo is don't use it if you have damaged hair.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Aug 01, 2014

I like it, it foams rather well, cleans good and does't make my blonde hair dry. and it aslo gives wonderful shine!

Just what I needed!

Posted by Reviewer2487151 on Sep 13, 2014

It's absolutely great! It makes my hair sleek and healthy-looking. The shampoo smells good and gives thick rich foam. Will definitely buy again.

Pretty good

Posted by 5534644579142239395 on Sep 06, 2014

I ordered this shampoo in sample size since I'm looking for a good shampoo for myself. I wanted to give this one a shot and wasn't really expecting anything from it. However I was surprised because it turned to be quite a nice shampoo. It doesn't weight my thin hair down as a lot of other products tend to do. Good thing about it is that it has very pleasant smell which didn't annoy me even though I'm very sensitive. I would recommend if you are looking for a nice regular shampoo with a nice smell.

Great natural shampoo!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Sep 07, 2014

A little bit drying so make sure to use a good hair conditioner afterwards. I love the orange scent :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »