Get results but pay a small price

Posted by brighthoney on Oct 12, 2012

I've tried the ephedra version of Zantrex back in 2001 and it made me so nauseous that I lost my appetite for a while. So I was keen to try this new version. Today is the 5th day of taking just ONE pill a day in the morning, 15mins before breakfast and I'm 1kg lighter. The results are indeed rapid but its not for everyone. I take the pill around 9am and by 1030am, my heart rate is faster and I feel a slight discomfort in my chest but its bearable. By afternoon, I feel listless and do feel a little worn out but still have the energy to function as per normal. The positive side is that I eat as normally during meal times but I don't snack or don't have the urge to throughout the day. My appetite has definitely been suppressed (which is great). This is not a magic pill and there are certain risks. You have to try it to know if it suits you but do NOT take 2 pills a day at the start or you will get the jitters bad. Take one a day to try it out first and build it up from there. Don't forget to cut down the sugary sodas, fried stuff and carbo too. With a little more activity, the fats will fall off. I read somewhere that if your weight loss lasts longer than 6 months, then it would be harder for you to pack back the pounds so good luck y'all!

Takes away the appetite

Posted by Reviewer3026274 on Dec 30, 2011

It takes away the appetite well. Not many side effects, except maybe a slight buzz in the head. I don't take it at night because you won't sleep. I will use it until I lose 15 pounds.

Not bad

Posted by GVN-FiveFourSix on Jul 17, 2015

Tried 2 bottles and lost 10 lbs within 2 months. Not bad. Better to take it 30-60 minutes before work-out. It gives enough energy during workout. ** Please visit my page to get more reviews especially for new customers **

booga booga

Posted by Reviewer3303027 on Jul 02, 2011

I take it for energy. I'm 76 yo. Couldn't do without it.

Not happy

Posted by Reviewer1448155 on Oct 07, 2012

These pills do not go down well for me. If I take one in the morning before breakfast then that's fine but otherwise I feel so sick. If anything it will increase my appetite. I can't say it's helped me lose any weight because I haven't been able to take more than 2 a day. I'm so disappointed, but this is my first time to take these kind of pills.

the best i've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer2512409 on Oct 02, 2011

it really works, I lost weight very easy and smooth. This supplement suppress the appetite without making me nervous. I was fighting with my 4-6 pounds with no results for more than 4 years, supposed it was related to the age...I am 45, but this one works really nice. I have ordered it first 4 months ago and took less than the suggested intake. Recently I got my 3 bottle. I love it!!!!!

great.

Posted by 4705728074025841456 on Jan 08, 2014

Ive taken this for about 4 months. But i still have a problem with food. Sad

love these

Posted by 5450450763896714505 on Nov 01, 2016

I really like these pills. Only take 1 though. 2 makes me jittery. Take 1 around lunch and it really surpresses the appetite. Positive side effect is that it has a positive influence on one's mood!

i will getting slim!

Posted by 5285825372671892335 on Nov 11, 2013

i an loosing weight !

개인적으로는 효과없었어요

Posted by Reviewer1403202 on Aug 28, 2012

비슷한 류의 보조제들 먹어봤는데 이거 유난히 짜증나게 만듭니다. 조금먹다가 포기했어요. 머리아프고 기분 나쁜게 심하네요. 덕분에 효과는 못봤어요

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »