SO TERRIBLE

Posted by Reviewer2552674 on Apr 28, 2016

If you want to feel EXTREME NAUSEA for 24 hours after 1 pill, BUY THIS PRODUCT!!

Not for me

Posted by 5736237834519320594 on Jan 24, 2016

I purchased this once I'd read all the reviews. However after three days of awful nausea I couldn't take them any longer. It made my heart speed up and made me feel like I had severe motion sickness.

Not bad

Posted by GVN-FiveFourSix on Jul 17, 2015

Tried 2 bottles and lost 10 lbs within 2 months. Not bad. Better to take it 30-60 minutes before work-out. It gives enough energy during workout. ** Please visit my page to get more reviews especially for new customers **

Actually, I don't feel any weight loss.

Posted by rsatamagma on Nov 13, 2014

I've been takeing this for 2 weeks but didn't experience any rapid weight loss.

All I got was nausea

Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Sep 16, 2014

Well, if nausea is your preferred way of decreasing your appetite, this well may work. I decreased the dosage from 2 to 1 and noticed no difference at all.

great.

Posted by 4705728074025841456 on Jan 08, 2014

Ive taken this for about 4 months. But i still have a problem with food. Sad

Posted by 5151791612305859520 on Dec 16, 2013

A very good product

Didn't work

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on Nov 29, 2013

Did not notice increased energy or weight loss. Total waste of money.

i will getting slim!

Posted by 5285825372671892335 on Nov 11, 2013

i an loosing weight !

Get results but pay a small price

Posted by brighthoney on Oct 12, 2012

I've tried the ephedra version of Zantrex back in 2001 and it made me so nauseous that I lost my appetite for a while. So I was keen to try this new version. Today is the 5th day of taking just ONE pill a day in the morning, 15mins before breakfast and I'm 1kg lighter. The results are indeed rapid but its not for everyone. I take the pill around 9am and by 1030am, my heart rate is faster and I feel a slight discomfort in my chest but its bearable. By afternoon, I feel listless and do feel a little worn out but still have the energy to function as per normal. The positive side is that I eat as normally during meal times but I don't snack or don't have the urge to throughout the day. My appetite has definitely been suppressed (which is great). This is not a magic pill and there are certain risks. You have to try it to know if it suits you but do NOT take 2 pills a day at the start or you will get the jitters bad. Take one a day to try it out first and build it up from there. Don't forget to cut down the sugary sodas, fried stuff and carbo too. With a little more activity, the fats will fall off. I read somewhere that if your weight loss lasts longer than 6 months, then it would be harder for you to pack back the pounds so good luck y'all!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »