Get results but pay a small price

Posted by brighthoney on Oct 12, 2012

I've tried the ephedra version of Zantrex back in 2001 and it made me so nauseous that I lost my appetite for a while. So I was keen to try this new version. Today is the 5th day of taking just ONE pill a day in the morning, 15mins before breakfast and I'm 1kg lighter. The results are indeed rapid but its not for everyone. I take the pill around 9am and by 1030am, my heart rate is faster and I feel a slight discomfort in my chest but its bearable. By afternoon, I feel listless and do feel a little worn out but still have the energy to function as per normal. The positive side is that I eat as normally during meal times but I don't snack or don't have the urge to throughout the day. My appetite has definitely been suppressed (which is great). This is not a magic pill and there are certain risks. You have to try it to know if it suits you but do NOT take 2 pills a day at the start or you will get the jitters bad. Take one a day to try it out first and build it up from there. Don't forget to cut down the sugary sodas, fried stuff and carbo too. With a little more activity, the fats will fall off. I read somewhere that if your weight loss lasts longer than 6 months, then it would be harder for you to pack back the pounds so good luck y'all!

the best i've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer2512409 on Oct 02, 2011

it really works, I lost weight very easy and smooth. This supplement suppress the appetite without making me nervous. I was fighting with my 4-6 pounds with no results for more than 4 years, supposed it was related to the age...I am 45, but this one works really nice. I have ordered it first 4 months ago and took less than the suggested intake. Recently I got my 3 bottle. I love it!!!!!

Takes away the appetite

Posted by Reviewer3026274 on Dec 30, 2011

It takes away the appetite well. Not many side effects, except maybe a slight buzz in the head. I don't take it at night because you won't sleep. I will use it until I lose 15 pounds.

Not bad

Posted by GVN-FiveFourSix on Jul 17, 2015

Tried 2 bottles and lost 10 lbs within 2 months. Not bad. Better to take it 30-60 minutes before work-out. It gives enough energy during workout. ** Please visit my page to get more reviews especially for new customers **

booga booga

Posted by Reviewer3303027 on Jul 02, 2011

I take it for energy. I'm 76 yo. Couldn't do without it.

great.

Posted by 4705728074025841456 on Jan 08, 2014

Ive taken this for about 4 months. But i still have a problem with food. Sad

i will getting slim!

Posted by 5285825372671892335 on Nov 11, 2013

i an loosing weight !

Didn't work

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on Nov 29, 2013

Did not notice increased energy or weight loss. Total waste of money.

Not happy

Posted by Reviewer1448155 on Oct 07, 2012

These pills do not go down well for me. If I take one in the morning before breakfast then that's fine but otherwise I feel so sick. If anything it will increase my appetite. I can't say it's helped me lose any weight because I haven't been able to take more than 2 a day. I'm so disappointed, but this is my first time to take these kind of pills.

Not for me

Posted by 5736237834519320594 on Jan 24, 2016

I purchased this once I'd read all the reviews. However after three days of awful nausea I couldn't take them any longer. It made my heart speed up and made me feel like I had severe motion sickness.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »