New To iHerb?

Zuke's, Hip Action, Dog Treat, Chicken Formula, 6 oz (170 g)

Pet Store manager

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

I have been a successful manager of a major pet store for 15 years. I've had many years of experience dealing with dogs who are encountering joint problems (some breeds are, of course, predisposed to joint trouble). I've found Zuke's Hip Action to be a good solution. There is a serious dose of the active ingrediants; moreover, dogs just seem to love it! I would recommend starting early--perhaps incorporating a treat or two daily starting at age 2 instead of waiting for problems to occur. Only one or two per day is neccessary to give a serious amount of the active ingrediant. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Hipaction

Posted by 4630873812344236820 on Jun 30, 2014

Yet to still try these……