July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Zuke's, Mini Bakes, All-Natural Miniature Dog Biscuits, Chicken 'n Cherryz, 325+ Biscuits, 16 oz (454 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1217131 on Apr 22, 2011

My dogs go crazy over these little treats, they are the perfect size and they don't smell terrible like most dog treats. I also love the fact that they are all natural and contain nutrients my dogs need, I throw in a few pieces every time I feed them!

My dog loves these!

Posted by existentialevolution on Dec 15, 2011

You can't go wrong with any Zuke's product. My dog loves these and they are just the perfect size and crunch for her. No junk or fillers and I love that I can give her guilt free treats.

Zuke's Mini Bakes

Posted by KirsiH on Feb 28, 2012

My dogs love these Mini Bakes. One box lasts for a long time. The size of these treats helps me control how many calories I give them daily!

Great size!

Posted by Reviewer3184176 on May 30, 2012

These are super for a little bite. My dog loves lots of treats and these are smaller.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1150979 on Jun 14, 2012

my dog like it very much, size is not big and not small, very big pack, natural components!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »