Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1217131 on Apr 22, 2011

My dogs go crazy over these little treats, they are the perfect size and they don't smell terrible like most dog treats. I also love the fact that they are all natural and contain nutrients my dogs need, I throw in a few pieces every time I feed them!

My dog loves these!

Posted by existentialevolution on Dec 15, 2011

You can't go wrong with any Zuke's product. My dog loves these and they are just the perfect size and crunch for her. No junk or fillers and I love that I can give her guilt free treats.

Zuke's Mini Bakes

Posted by KirsiH on Feb 28, 2012

My dogs love these Mini Bakes. One box lasts for a long time. The size of these treats helps me control how many calories I give them daily!

Great size!

Posted by Reviewer3184176 on May 30, 2012

These are super for a little bite. My dog loves lots of treats and these are smaller.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1150979 on Jun 14, 2012

my dog like it very much, size is not big and not small, very big pack, natural components!

The pugs loved them

Posted by Reviewer1896114 on Jun 27, 2012

My two boys devoured these! A great cost and quality

My dog loves it

Posted by Shanna on Apr 15, 2013

It is a bit strange to review product that you didn't try yourself, but my dog seems to like it. It is perfect size and crunchy. Use it for training all the time and dog does all the tricks I want from her.. So, she should like the reward!

Great Dog Treat

Posted by 5602707879119415634 on Dec 27, 2013

This is being used as a training tool. My dog loves the taste and will do anything for them. Knowing that it's good for him is a bonus.

a lot of snacks

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Feb 10, 2014

a lot of snacks lasts a long time tastes like chicken and a hint of cherryz

These are a great treat!!!

Posted by 5100980648821451333 on Feb 20, 2014

My dog is very picky, so when i saw these i thought, cheap enough, i'll try them, he absolutely loves these, and its a great deal!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »