This is like catnip for my dog

Posted by 5551595471430175575 on Apr 29, 2016

My dog goes absolutely nuts over these things. Her body shakes with excitement when we even get near the bag of treats. Honestly makes me wonder what is in them. They are quite small - we usually give her 4 or so at a time. But I will be stocking up on these. We also tried the chicken flavored, but these Salmon treats are her favorite by a mile.

Great doggie treats

Posted by 4994112018502622553 on Feb 18, 2016

My Jack Russell loves these treats.

my puppy loves it

Posted by 5223683531656852803 on Feb 15, 2016

Good snack for puppy

My dog likes it

Posted by 5664004338163809252 on Aug 13, 2015

My dog has been having skin problems for a very long time. After I switch his treats to this, his skin clears out. Am so happy! I have just ordered the full range of this brand for my dog. (^_^)//

СОБАКА В ВОСТОРГЕ!

Posted by 5006708943197687216 on Mar 18, 2015

МОЯ СОБАКА В ВОСТОРГЕ ОТ ЭТИХ ПОДУШЕЧЕК, ПАХНУТ ОНИ ВСКУСНО-ОВОЩАМИ КАКИМИ-ТО,ТОМАТАМИ) СОБАКА ГОТОВА ДУШУ ПРОДАТЬ ЗА НИХ, ОЧЕНЬ МНОГО КОМАНД ВЫУЧИЛА ЗА ПОЕДАНИЕМ ЭТОГО ЛАКОМСТВА,ДЛЯ ДРЕССИРОВКИ ОЧЕНЬ ПОДОЙДУТ. Если отзыв полезен,ПОЖАЛУЙСТА нажмите YES! Удачных покупок!

Small but perfect

Posted by 4676505815912934872 on Feb 20, 2015

Great training treats!

My dog loves this!!!

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Feb 20, 2015

Great dog treats, my dog loves them and I don't mind handling them (unlike some other smelly dog treats). I throw in a bag every time I make an order on iherb!

My dog loves these

Posted by Reviewer2955824 on Jan 20, 2015

My dog is on a strict diet, so I can not give him much goodies. These are very small and with only natural healthy ingredients, so I have a good feeling when giving it to him. And he loves the taste and feel valued when he is rewarded with one of these. There are very many pieces in the bag, so it lasts an eternity.

10 stars

Posted by MyRecommendationsPage on Oct 13, 2014

at first when i opend the pack i thought i am going to faint, it had very strong fish scent, but then when i offerd it to my dogs they LOVED it! i am going to buy more. one of my dogs is alergic to meat and other pruducts and this dog treats work like magic on him, no allergy attacks, very recommended.

Dogs love it

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on Sep 15, 2014

My aren't very picky but they love these treats! Even our cat begs for them!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »