A special treat.

Posted by 5651228638928837756 on Aug 31, 2013

My dogs love them; even the fussy one. I ordered another pack. They'll be happy.

My little Greyhound likes !

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

My italian greyhound is obsessed with them. they make her (usually hideous) breath smell fresh and clean and have really made a difference. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

GREAT!!!

Posted by 4634052229208712990 on Feb 27, 2014

I carry these to the dog park and every dog love these treats! I have a yorkshire terrier and the size of these treats are great for her; also because are healthy! These have a strong smell to fish and vegetables... but i don't mind. Bye!

СОБАКА В ВОСТОРГЕ!

Posted by 5006708943197687216 on Mar 18, 2015

МОЯ СОБАКА В ВОСТОРГЕ ОТ ЭТИХ ПОДУШЕЧЕК, ПАХНУТ ОНИ ВСКУСНО-ОВОЩАМИ КАКИМИ-ТО,ТОМАТАМИ) СОБАКА ГОТОВА ДУШУ ПРОДАТЬ ЗА НИХ, ОЧЕНЬ МНОГО КОМАНД ВЫУЧИЛА ЗА ПОЕДАНИЕМ ЭТОГО ЛАКОМСТВА,ДЛЯ ДРЕССИРОВКИ ОЧЕНЬ ПОДОЙДУТ. Если отзыв полезен,ПОЖАЛУЙСТА нажмите YES! Удачных покупок!

My dog likes it

Posted by 5664004338163809252 on Aug 13, 2015

My dog has been having skin problems for a very long time. After I switch his treats to this, his skin clears out. Am so happy! I have just ordered the full range of this brand for my dog. (^_^)//

my puppy loves it

Posted by 5223683531656852803 on Feb 15, 2016

Good snack for puppy

Great doggie treats

Posted by 4994112018502622553 on Feb 18, 2016

My Jack Russell loves these treats.

This is like catnip for my dog

Posted by 5551595471430175575 on Apr 29, 2016

My dog goes absolutely nuts over these things. Her body shakes with excitement when we even get near the bag of treats. Honestly makes me wonder what is in them. They are quite small - we usually give her 4 or so at a time. But I will be stocking up on these. We also tried the chicken flavored, but these Salmon treats are her favorite by a mile.

my pooch loves this.

Posted by 4929522339708141557 on Jul 01, 2016

she say yums

Zuke's, Mini Naturals, Healthy Moist Miniature Dog Treats, Salmon Formula Recipe, 6 oz (170 g) Zuke's, Mini Naturals, Healthy Moist Miniature Dog Treats, Salmon Formula Recipe, 6 oz (170 g)

Posted by blurhoney on Jul 11, 2016

my dog LOVED it soooo much!