very tiny for my medium sized dog

Posted by 5076471939076437818 on Apr 20, 2016

Taste no comments

Great doggie treats

Posted by 4994112018502622553 on Feb 18, 2016

My Jack Russell loves these treats.

my puppy loves it

Posted by 5223683531656852803 on Feb 15, 2016

Good snack for puppy

Not impressed

Posted by Ioana-C on Oct 23, 2015

I really hoped my dog would like those (and the chicken ones too), but she didn't. They are hard for her to chew and she ends up spitting them. They might work if you have a bigger dog, mine is a toy breed, cavalier king charles. Still, they seem pretty healthy.

My dog likes it

Posted by 5664004338163809252 on Aug 13, 2015

My dog has been having skin problems for a very long time. After I switch his treats to this, his skin clears out. Am so happy! I have just ordered the full range of this brand for my dog. (^_^)//

Boogie loves these

Posted by Reviewer2232653 on Apr 25, 2015

My Bulldog loves these! (actually, she loves almost anything Salmon). The only reason I did not give 5 stars is because these thing are teeny-tiny, even when uses in a treat-dispensing toy. We are past the "training" stage, so finding a use for their tiny size can be a challenge. I would purchase Zuke's brand again, just not in the Mini size.

СОБАКА В ВОСТОРГЕ!

Posted by 5006708943197687216 on Mar 18, 2015

МОЯ СОБАКА В ВОСТОРГЕ ОТ ЭТИХ ПОДУШЕЧЕК, ПАХНУТ ОНИ ВСКУСНО-ОВОЩАМИ КАКИМИ-ТО,ТОМАТАМИ) СОБАКА ГОТОВА ДУШУ ПРОДАТЬ ЗА НИХ, ОЧЕНЬ МНОГО КОМАНД ВЫУЧИЛА ЗА ПОЕДАНИЕМ ЭТОГО ЛАКОМСТВА,ДЛЯ ДРЕССИРОВКИ ОЧЕНЬ ПОДОЙДУТ. Если отзыв полезен,ПОЖАЛУЙСТА нажмите YES! Удачных покупок!

Small but perfect

Posted by 4676505815912934872 on Feb 20, 2015

Great training treats!

My dog loves this!!!

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Feb 20, 2015

Great dog treats, my dog loves them and I don't mind handling them (unlike some other smelly dog treats). I throw in a bag every time I make an order on iherb!

My dog loves these

Posted by Reviewer2955824 on Jan 20, 2015

My dog is on a strict diet, so I can not give him much goodies. These are very small and with only natural healthy ingredients, so I have a good feeling when giving it to him. And he loves the taste and feel valued when he is rewarded with one of these. There are very many pieces in the bag, so it lasts an eternity.