How do I know it works?

Posted by 5262772148133830843 on May 15, 2015

I ran out of the product two days after sending an order to iHerb. The bottle is brown and heavy and I just didn't realize how close to empty it was. Well, not gonna send off a special order just for that. Two days later the privet bloomed. I couldn't click the submit order button fast enough. While I was shopping I learned that this product also comes in tablets. I considered those, save me from not knowing when the bottle was almost empty, to say nothing of the real pain of all that alcohol dripping on my tongue. Went on and got the liquid. Not gonna fool with what works. Besides, I'm old enough that the idea of medicine tasting nasty is just the way it is.

A Vogel Homeopathic Pollinosan Allergy Relief Is A GREAT Homeopathic Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Effective product that relieves symptoms Without drowsiness and with NO SIDE EFFECTS! It is nice to know that this is an all natural blend of homeopathic ingredients!

Excellent Medication for Allergy

Posted by 4776959035007936614 on Dec 08, 2014

Simply superb medicine

ok

Posted by Reviewer1058863 on Sep 19, 2013

ok

INCREDIBLE

Posted by Reviewer2018312 on Dec 22, 2012

I have been taking strong anti-histamine for over 20 years for a very very strong itch (without any skin eruptions or skin colour change). With A. Vogel Allergy Relief I'm now able to have 1/2 a tablet of regular anti-histamine every third day. This within only 3 months of usage. Imagine in 6 months from now! Really happy with the results!

Brilliant

Posted by realfoodsandremedies on Nov 28, 2012

I love A Vogel. My daughter's allergy relief has subsided tremendously after using this. Wonderful to have in our home.

A Vogel Allergy Relief Pollinosan

Posted by Reviewer3066429 on Dec 20, 2011

Very effective. Would recommend this to anyone with hayfever.

Truly allergy relief

Posted by Reviewer2271394 on Oct 21, 2011

We are "never" without this product. We live in Fla and my husband has allergies and loves this. Have recommend it to friends.

Relief from allergy symptoms within one minute

Posted by Reviewer3159158 on May 19, 2011

I receive relief from allergy symptoms such as headaches,itchy eyes and nasal stuffiness in one minute after using the drops. This is the only suppliment that I can use for my allergy and sinus problems that will not elivate my blood pressure.During allergy season I carry it with me at all times. I also use it when I know I will be in close areas where there are perfumes and fabrics such as wool or when visiting friends who have cats or dogs. I find this product wonderful.

Allergy Relief

Posted by Reviewer1834112 on Jul 07, 2010

Excellent! Almost miraculous. No itchy eyes and runny nose. I highly, highly, highly recommend this product. I'll be trying it again for the autumn allergy season.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »