INCREDIBLE

Posted by Reviewer2018312 on Dec 22, 2012

I have been taking strong anti-histamine for over 20 years for a very very strong itch (without any skin eruptions or skin colour change). With A. Vogel Allergy Relief I'm now able to have 1/2 a tablet of regular anti-histamine every third day. This within only 3 months of usage. Imagine in 6 months from now! Really happy with the results!

It works for me.

Posted by Reviewer1123937 on Jul 18, 2006

It works for me. No side effects.

best I've tried yet

Posted by Reviewer1519987 on May 12, 2010

My five-year-old daughter has been fighting environmental allergies since she was two. She has skin outbreaks and reactive breathing issues. It's been bad. This has worked the best we've found so far. Her nose is moist and not itchy so she's stopped picking it entirely! This did a better job than Zyrtec for kids, and I feel better about giving it to her.

Relief from allergy symptoms within one minute

Posted by Reviewer3159158 on May 19, 2011

I receive relief from allergy symptoms such as headaches,itchy eyes and nasal stuffiness in one minute after using the drops. This is the only suppliment that I can use for my allergy and sinus problems that will not elivate my blood pressure.During allergy season I carry it with me at all times. I also use it when I know I will be in close areas where there are perfumes and fabrics such as wool or when visiting friends who have cats or dogs. I find this product wonderful.

Fluid Pollinosan

Posted by Reviewer1666709 on Mar 08, 2009

I prefer the tablets. The ingredients are helpful for controling seasonal allergies.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1058863 on Sep 19, 2013

ok

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1799130 on Apr 06, 2010

Excellent

Allergy Relief

Posted by Reviewer1834112 on Jul 07, 2010

Excellent! Almost miraculous. No itchy eyes and runny nose. I highly, highly, highly recommend this product. I'll be trying it again for the autumn allergy season.

Brilliant

Posted by realfoodsandremedies on Nov 28, 2012

I love A Vogel. My daughter's allergy relief has subsided tremendously after using this. Wonderful to have in our home.

How do I know it works?

Posted by 5262772148133830843 on May 15, 2015

I ran out of the product two days after sending an order to iHerb. The bottle is brown and heavy and I just didn't realize how close to empty it was. Well, not gonna send off a special order just for that. Two days later the privet bloomed. I couldn't click the submit order button fast enough. While I was shopping I learned that this product also comes in tablets. I considered those, save me from not knowing when the bottle was almost empty, to say nothing of the real pain of all that alcohol dripping on my tongue. Went on and got the liquid. Not gonna fool with what works. Besides, I'm old enough that the idea of medicine tasting nasty is just the way it is.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »