I'm not a very good diabetic

Posted by Reviewer1465605 on Oct 26, 2014

It's true. While there is no magic pill, this is fairly close. I take this with an extra 200mcg of chromium picolinate and my A1C went from 10 (I told you I wasn't a very good diabetic) to a 7.5. While my doctor is happy with the decrease, she wants it lower. Do I feel "extended energy"? Not really. But, it's a vitamin and something is better than nothing.

Diabetic neuropathy reliver!

Posted by Reviewer1937649 on Apr 15, 2010

Due to type 2 diabetes and diabetic neuropathy in my legs and feet. This vitamin has stopped the tingling, burning and numbness feeling. I have told others of this product.

Order on line

Posted by Reviewer2075588 on Aug 28, 2011

Couldn't be easier! Excellent response and service. As a diabetic with diabetic neuropathy, my doctor wants me to have what Alpha Betic has to offer. Very pleased and will continue to purchase this item from iHerb (local pharmacy no longer carries it). R. J. Burke

alphabetic multivitamins = extended energy plus

Posted by Reviewer1546974 on Jan 18, 2011

Generally pleased with Alpha Betic multivitamins, as especially formulated for needs of those with diabetes and, from what I can see, provides the right supplements in the right proportions. These vitamins and supplements are also time-released, which is a real plus. Although I would have preferred that at least half the Vitamin A would be in the form of beta carotene rather than the entire amount (5000 IU) as retinyl acetate - thereby eliminating any possibility of getting too much Vitamin A (Alpha Betic plus food sources) over the course of the day.

Service

Posted by Reviewer2873782 on Jan 31, 2011

Prompt delivery. Great value.

good production!

Posted by Reviewer1633544 on May 04, 2011

good production!

alpha betic Mulitvitamin

Posted by Reviewer3034855 on Jun 06, 2011

Well got this for my step dad and my best friends brother and they both love this product. They said that having type 2 they lack energy,This multi gives them so much energy that they will keep buying it

Lower glucose levels

Posted by Reviewer2675526 on Nov 30, 2008

can't ask for more

Abkit Alpha Betic for Diabetic Health

Posted by Reviewer1576505 on Jan 12, 2009

Great because it is a one a day formula. It has a formula to help protect the eyes, etc.

Abkit, Alpha Betic

Posted by Reviewer2816698 on Nov 01, 2007

one capsule, so convenient and full of the daily requirements.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »