Not sure

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Feb 24, 2016

I used to buy another brand of swedish bitter which has a totally different taste than this. I just hope that I will have the same excellent results of the other brand. UPDATE: Horrible taste, not as effective as the other brand I used.

Swedish Bitters

Posted by Reviewer1167563 on Nov 07, 2011

I ordered this to try externally on the writs - didn't help but that is OK. Delivery was super fast.

to much alcohol

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Jul 15, 2011

its like a cordial but taste la camphor with alcohol, very strong stuff

abkit,natureworks,swedish bitters

Posted by Reviewer1991102 on Dec 23, 2011

this product upset my stomach and made me feel ill for days after taking it

Swedish Bitters

Posted by Reviewer1964098 on Aug 19, 2009

Great for digestion! I have taken this on and off over many years. And the price is terrific.

Recommended by my Nutritionist

Posted by Reviewer1881556 on Aug 23, 2010

According to my Nutritional Counselor, this product is the best on the market.

Could not use

Posted by Reviewer1805007 on Oct 05, 2008

Need to be careful with using some of these products. I am not saying this is a bad product, but it was inappropriate for me. After using for a sahort time I had to quit as I had some reflux problems which I never had before. After i stopped using it did go away. Take care!!

Immediate relief of bloating / sour stomach. Mild overnight constipation aid.

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Sep 21, 2010

This product has amazingly fast results for an "upset tummy". Yes, it does have a strong taste that is alcohol based, though along with the herbal ingredients it's sort of warming and refreshing. Once I became aware of its benefits, the taste is okay for me and I drink it undiluted! I believe it may be helping me to fend off colds as well.

excellent need more than 5 stars

Posted by 5579997917002276689 on Mar 21, 2016

I have Gerd since a year and half and now i start taking Thorne Betain HCL ,natural balance peptic sooth ,Jarrow mastic gum ,doctor best Pepzin GI ,eating 2 cloves of crushed fresh garlic with every meal which is very helpful for candida and will stop your nausea dramaticlly ,Thorne vitamin b complex , Thorne zinc picolnate 15 mg ,Nordic omega 3 ,changing refined salt and takes instead aloha bay pink Himalayan salt and Celtic sea salt , eating sauerkraut and pickles had a lot of probiotec ,jarrow L-glutamine ,Jarrow organic apple cider vinegar with food,Now food ginger root extract,NutriBiotic grapefruit seed extract ,and decreasing proccessed food and eating more vegetable especially broccoli (Now food Broccoli seeds for sprouting is good and healthier) and more fruit except starchy and of course you had to stop eating sugar (and of course Big Tree Farms organic Coconut sugar is excellent choice if taken in small doses better than refined sugar but in the early stage of your recovery it is better to not eating sugar at all)and avoid eating some kinds of nuts and eating 100% raw honey on an empty stomcah, also take one teaspoon after meal of this Swedish bitters and all of your symptoms will be cured and you forget about one day that you have Gerd and all that i buy from IHERB so thanks to iherb for letting all of these good supplements available to us

Seems to work.

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 01, 2016

I've only used it a couple of times, and it gave good results.