منتج اقل من عادي

Posted by 5665735320649890426 on May 04, 2016

شعري جاف كيرلي ؛ لم أشعر بأي تأثير جيد للمنتج على شعري .. المنتج بدون رائحة و لا يبقي أي أثر للترطيب بعد شطفه.

I found my ideal conditioner

Posted by 4766826182038122321 on Apr 25, 2016

I'm been trying so many different shampoos and conditioners since I switched to natural hair care products about three years ago and have never been happy until I found Acure Organics. It is economical, has a pleasant aroma and, in combination with shampoo, makes my naturally slightly curly and dry hair look healthy and smooth.

Like it

Posted by 4958058949567955894 on Apr 22, 2016

Sunny smell:) I like it

Nice product

Posted by 5079778810725625713 on Apr 07, 2016

Frankly I liked. Both the shampoo and conditioner. A great composition, wonderful smell. Hair after washing becomes soft like silk

AMAZING

Posted by 4947642777873489900 on Feb 22, 2016

I honestly did not expect an organic and natural conditioner to work better than the expensive, non-natural conditioners that I tried before. This makes my hair so soft and it does not weigh down my extremely fine hair. My hair has become so much softer and bouncier since I started using this conditioner. The only down side is the smell of the product in the container, gladly, my hair does not smell like the product after use. In fact, my hair doesn't smell like anything after washing. I totally recommend this conditioner and will definitely purchase the shampoo that goes with it.

Love

Posted by 5104781821087709165 on Feb 18, 2016

I have been loving this conditioner so far. It makes my dry hair feel very soft and leaves it looking clean. I am very impressed by this brand and how such a pure simple shampoo can actually change the texture of my hair. I will continue to buy this!!

Quite good but pricey

Posted by Reviewer1514717 on Feb 07, 2016

I like this conditioner because it detangles my hair very well. Unless you have extremely short hair this will not last very long therefore it is a bit pricey. I guess though it is cheaper than going to the salon

Good product

Posted by 5620693198559056569 on Jan 24, 2016

Nice smell, decent conditioner. I wasn't blown away, but it was good at the price.

Good

Posted by 5303540637256700756 on Jan 12, 2016

I have been using this for a couple of years, but lately my hair has been drying out. Don't know what's going on, if it's this or something else. My favorite thing about this conditioner is the scent is so light. Their other conditioners have overwhelming amounts of fragrance added

Good for scalp too

Posted by 4NEKOS on Jan 03, 2016

I love the fact that this conditioner can be used not only for treating your hair, but for your scalp too. I used to not know that many of the hair conditioners are not made for washing the scalp (clogs up the pores?) but the ones sold by Acure are. I like this series as well as the mint one. 髪の毛と頭皮にもこのコンディショナーが使えるので家族で使用しています。香は杏仁豆腐のようで、個人的にはこちらもミントのも好きです。ただこの Moroccan Argan Stem Cell のシリーズの方がミントの製品より香がはやくに飛んでしまうような気がします。大きいサイズの商品が販売されるようになったので嬉しいです。