Kjekt å ha.

Posted by Herbhild on Jun 23, 2012

Tørrshampo. Til dei dagane det trengs. Ikkje dryss rett i håret, dryss i handa først så har du betre kontroll og slett kvite områder med overdose :)

Good for tackling mild to modeate greasiness

Posted by australia on Dec 15, 2012

Works very well at sucking up oil, but I've used a better dry shampoo before. It smells really nice, like cookies or something similar. It does leave the very slightest powdery look to the hair, but nothing that anyone would notice. I do have ashy light brown hair though, so it mixes in fairly well. It's a stark white powder so on dark hair it may be more noticeable. Sometimes I even dab a little on my face to get rid of the oil.

not so good as I supposed

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 22, 2012

Inspite of fantastic ingredients this shampoo doesn't clean my hair. Moreover, it is noticeable on hair.

Nice dry shampoo but less effective than other brands (not natural) I tried

Posted by OrlyDumitrescu on Jan 08, 2013

My hair is very straight and thin so I don't like washing it daily. This dry shampoo is nice but not very effective, and you need to use a lot of it. The smell is also not that pleasant.

Hair becomes dry as straw

Posted by 4861363792812496521 on Oct 06, 2014

When I bought it I wanted to get a dry shampoo to treat my oily hair lightly. Unfortunately I found this product very same baby talc and hair dryer so the level must be shampoo immediately after use. My hair looks terrible after use. Dry as straw.

works

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on May 25, 2012

works great, hair is soft and has more volume! though the dispenser is a little clumsy to use... putting too much powder and the hair stays white!!!!

Hard to use, not pretty result

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

I don't care for this dry shampoo. I leaks, and it is really hard to dose it properly. In addition to that the powder is very visible after applying - even with my blonde hair. It is also hard to spread. It seems to soak up greasyness though, which is good, but I would neither buy it again or recommend it to anyone else.

Perfect during my pregency

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014

During my pregency, it's difficult to wash my hair. Instead of going to salon, this dry shampoo is a prefect alternative. Easy to use and without residue afterwards. Recommend to friends ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

Good for inbetween washing

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Mar 13, 2014

I have been doing the 'no poo' regime with good results. I use this part way through the week on my bangs to give me a few extra days without having to clean my hair in water. Doesn't really have a smell. I find with just a few brushes after applying the white disappears. (I have medium brown hair) Please check out my other reviews.

nice dry shampoo

Posted by peachy on May 10, 2012

I find that dry shampoos in a loose powder form tends to work a bit slower. This powder is fine and seems to work better than the Pure + Simple Lavender dry shampoo that I have. I do prefer this one more and it is also more inexpensive :) I would most likely purchase this again :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »