naah

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Sep 23, 2015

I think it Will work Just as good as baking soda. Waste of money

Great dry shampoo

Posted by 4807609020911093263 on Sep 16, 2015

Very good dry shampoo, quick and easy without the powder effect. Gives the hair some volume at the same time. Good quality for the price. Will buy again.

Messy and ineffective

Posted by 5075003057015252443 on Jun 08, 2015

I've had this for about a year now, and use it just occasionally. It's difficult to apply well. It comes out in a poof of powder. I cough and inhale a fair amount of it. It makes my hair feel icky, so I have to wash my hair that night. It is also true that it dulls your hair and makes it look and feel dry. I'm just applying a little to the roots, though so if you're careful it shouldn't have too much effect on the rest of your hair (again, though difficult to apply). It doesn't smell like anything. I have no idea why it says that in some of these other reviews. I also have Jonathan dry shampoo, and use that more often because it's convenient to apply (it comes in a wand) and it doesn't gunk up my hair. I can go another day or two if I need to. However that one is more expensive, and there's only a small amount of powder in that little wand, which then needs to be thrown away because it's not refillable. So I'm still in the market for a good dry shampoo that doesn't make you go broke or kill the environment.

No me ha gustado nada

Posted by 5555194089742515923 on Mar 20, 2015

Se trata de un champú en seco en polvo. A mi no me deja el pelo limpio. La forma de aplicarlo es muy poco práctica, pierdes la mitad del producto, o sale muchisimo o sale muy poco. No lo recomiendo para nada.

No lo recomiendo en pelo fino

Posted by Bhakti on Feb 22, 2015

Mi pelo es fino y con cuero cabelludo graso. Lo he probado, esperando poder limpiar el pelo sin tener que lavármelo con agua, y no he obtenido buenos resultados. No sé si es que no lo sé usar bien, pero se me quedaba blanco y me costaba mucho, a base de cepillarlo, peinarlo y sacudirlo, quitar todo el polvo blanco. En principio, no repetiré.

i dont really like the way it makes my hair feel

Posted by 4716324435300523558 on Oct 21, 2014

i have a thin straight hair and this shampoo made my hair really really dry and made it feel like straw. i don't like it and wont repurchase it again.

Hair becomes dry as straw

Posted by 4861363792812496521 on Oct 06, 2014

When I bought it I wanted to get a dry shampoo to treat my oily hair lightly. Unfortunately I found this product very same baby talc and hair dryer so the level must be shampoo immediately after use. My hair looks terrible after use. Dry as straw.

Ok

Posted by livelig on Aug 27, 2014

It can be tricky to get the powder where you need it. And I found the effect short lasting.

Really good!

Posted by 5195163062215028895 on Aug 23, 2014

This is way better than any of the ones with lots of bad stuff in them. Natural is really the way to go.

Works OK

Posted by Reviewer2321010 on Aug 14, 2014

This product does definitely do a great job with oiliness, but if you're a brunette, it also definitely lightens the color of your hair which is frustrating.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »