10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Advanced Orthomolecular Research AOR, Classic Series, Mag Malate Renew, 120 Veggie Caps

no magnesium stearate

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Aug 14, 2013

Works well with vitamin d and K2 - has removed my chocolate cravings which i presume was due to magnesium defficiency. Is helping to fix my osteoporosis/arthritis. After a few weeks of this i can finally also take calcium supplements without pain. Causes no stomach upset and best of all no nasty magnesium stearate. I take this before bed.

Best Magnesium Capsules.

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Jul 25, 2014

We have been trying to up our magnesium after showing some signs of deficiency. We love that this does not contain colloidal silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate! I think it is worth the extra cost to have a high quality product without unwanted fillers. We use this with MAGNESIUM OIL SPRAY!! Magnesium oil spray has made a HUGE difference, I think after the bottles of this are used up, we will stick to topical magnesium oil as our only mag supplement. We have read that magnesium oil does in weeks what magnesium capsules does in months.

Posted by 4733885977040983541 on Feb 10, 2014

This is my favorite magnesium, if I mix with orange juice, my children take it without any complain. I give it with P5P. The capsules doesn't contain any fillers and it has much better taste (sour) then magnesium glycinate (which is so disgusting).