alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptionsnecessary

Posted by alloriginal on May 21, 2013

we LOVE Emergen-C in our house, which may be why we're so darned healthy! I take a packet to work with me each day and sip it over several hours. My wife and daughter each take a packet when they get home from work. When we feel an illness coming on, we repeat the dose until the bug has been knocked out. The vitamin c in this is in ascorbate form (fully reacted with minerals), meaning that the drink is non-acidic and easily absorbed. This is a remarkable product, worth every penny. There are numerous Emergen-C flavors; this is my favorite. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Dec 18, 2009

But I like the Acai one better for the flavour. All the Alacer stuff is good! Thanks for great prices and shipping to the Uk iherb!!

Excellent Pick-me-up

Posted by Reviewer1985097 on Jan 05, 2011

Excellent energy and immune booster for me.

Emergen C is Awesome...

Posted by Reviewer1525580 on Mar 15, 2011

Love this product. A fantastic way to get daily dose of C. I often take in the morning and during the 3:00 slump as the B vit's also give a nice perk up.

emergen-c

Posted by Reviewer2226757 on Apr 19, 2011

emergen-c is always the best for flu prevention. I cannot run out of this at home!

love the stuff

Posted by Reviewer1498279 on May 25, 2011

we've always loved emergen-c. we reorder it constantly.

Recommended Seller

Posted by Reviewer3029931 on May 27, 2011

Fast. Low price. Good quality.

Good Energy/God Taste

Posted by Reviewer1550058 on Jun 16, 2011

I mix this product in my water when hiking. I like it a lot for making warm water palatable and providing energy.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3014508 on Aug 17, 2011

Tastes great. Seems a lot more effective than other multi-vitamins I've taken.

No more 4 o'clock slump!

Posted by Reviewer2573241 on Oct 06, 2011

Great taste, quick acting, excellent for a pick-me up late in the day (instead of coffee or sweets). Great price, too!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »