Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2473715 on Dec 02, 2014

Sparkring, Orange taste.

My All Time Favourite!

Posted by 5493502712357925221 on Sep 11, 2014

I will take one packet of it when I feel like I am catching a cold. It really gives me a boost of energy!

disappointed

Posted by wicked72 on May 26, 2014

The product is ok. The price is much much higher (+25%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) as last time!!! I wont order it again!

Emergen-c Wow!

Posted by 4666547917967806119 on May 15, 2014

Emergen-C is just a lifesaver for us! It's a wonderful product and we simply can't live without it! We highly recommend it as a supplement! Shipping was incredibly fast and packaging just great! Thanks iHerb!

Hits the spot

Posted by 4973460910530723251 on Apr 11, 2014

If you are looking for a tasty and effective way to get the impact of vitamin C quickly into your body Emergen-C is the best. I use it to take my other vitamins and double it when I am feeling a cold coming on.

vitamin c

Posted by 5552377922426151023 on Apr 09, 2014

Brilliant super juicy

Good Product

Posted by 4623131743433246083 on Apr 04, 2014

Does everything it says great multi tasking vitamin, great for travelling, after exercise or any time you need an extra punch of electrolytes and vitamins. The only reason I docked stars was the flavor not my personal choice but it is still an excellent product.

Amazing product

Posted by 5636434883895196047 on Feb 11, 2014

Good n well protect me

Seems pretty good

Posted by 5042144961880233908 on Dec 15, 2013

Tastes really good, I have also used it in hot water and drank it as tea :) A nice way to get a vitamin c boost when feeling a bit like you are getting ill

Great boost when you're sick

Posted by colorwalk on Nov 26, 2013

Whenever anyone in my family gets sick, we take two packets a day and it really helps speed up our recovery. I don't even take any meds - just Emergen-C and lots of water and rest. I don't normally take it every single day when I'm not sick, but during times when I feel like a cold might be creeping up, I take one packet and it keeps any sickness at bay. I also find Super Orange the best tasting flavor among all the flavors I've tried. It's least artificial (and not as sweet). I've re-ordered plenty of times and will continue to do so.