Alacer, Emergen-C, 1,000 mg Vitamin C, Super Orange, 30 Packets, 8.8 g Each

Reviews 5-star

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on Aug 20, 2012

We have used this for years. Helps us to stay healthy. We are around the public a lot; wouldn't not use it.

Alacer Emergen-C is so convenient!

Posted by Reviewer2962422 on Aug 29, 2012

I've been purchasing this Emergen-C in the Super Orange flavor for years now. A very convenient way to just grab a packet and bring it to work everyday, to insure you receive your daily+ vitamin C and some B vitamins. It gives me an energy boost around 11am when I need it. iHerb.com has the best price out there, believe me, I've checked! :) I would recommend this product for anyone with a busy life, or for teens that don't want to take a vitamin C tablet. It taste like tang to me, nice flavor. It has 30 packets, so it lasts a month. I never go without it.

Great boost!

Posted by Jasmine44 on Sep 06, 2012

I drink a lot of water, especially in the hot weather & often feel washed out & weary from the heat. Emergen-C (2 packets over the course of a day) helps to keep me hydrated & results in my drinking more water & feeling more energized than plain water does. 1/2 pkt in 12-16 oz of water is a light refreshing drink without being too heavy/sweet & that way I drink several glasses throughout the day.

I love this vitamin c

Posted by Strombil-Mayon on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

Always good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2597223 on Dec 10, 2012

Love Emergen-C! I felt a cold coming on and immediately started drinking the tasty drink, plus a Wellness Formula (Source Naturals)regimen and although I did get sick, it was short-lived and I know all my efforts at immune-boosting helped. Yay!