Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Alaffia, Extra Rich Authentic African Black Soap, Unscented, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1890591 on Feb 13, 2013

Best multipurpose soap I've used. Very efficient product - lathers very well with only a little. I use this as a facial cleanser (no breakouts on my cystic acne-prone skin), makeup remover, bodywash, and... brush cleanser for cosmetic brushes. It works EXCELLENTLY in removing makeup, be it on my face or on the brushes, everything comes off in a second. I am delighted to have found this use, now I can dispose of the chemical-filled one I've been using. Not exaggerating when I say I will use this product for life! A+++

Great liquid African black soap.

Posted by Leione on Apr 14, 2014

I love that it's all-natural, unscented and doesn't contain any dangerous and toxic ingredients, chemicals, additives, preservatives, colorants, fragrances, endocrine disruptors, irritants or allergens. It lathers well, gently cleanses the skin, unclogs pores without leaving a greasy film and disrupting the skin's natural pH-balance, and lasts a long time. Shea butter, one of its main ingredients, moisturizes and nourishes the skin, improving its elasticity and making its softer and smoother. This liquid African black soap is best for oily and combination skin, as well as for washing hands. It can be a little dehydrating for very dry and sensitive skin, though, but overall, it's a great product and alternative to toxic, chemical-filled mainstream liquid soaps.

Liquid African black soap review

Posted by odereviews on Nov 11, 2012

We’ve been using this mostly for facial wash. Liquid African Black Soap is a long lasting African black soap. It comes in handy pump action bottle. Soap is unscented. It leaves skin just a bit too dry, and the bottle leaks bit from the pump part. Anyway. This is a pretty good liquid black soap. I suggest testing this one out.

Loved it!

Posted by Reviewer1241885 on May 19, 2013

I use it for my facial skin when I'm really sweaty and my skin is oily. It works miracles! And I think it brightens my pigmentation a little bit... P.S. It leaves my skin a bit too dry. I'd recommend to use a moisturiser after thi soap.

Good ingredients but very drying

Posted by jeolca on Nov 10, 2014

My Honest review! If you have eczema dry,and thin skin don't use this product. i have dry skin and very sensitive and while using it feels very squeaky clean and after i face skin is so tight even when i put moisturizer. However if you have oily greasy skin and hair this product maybe for you. I go and use it as brush cleanser. If they can make a good cleanser for dry and sensitive eczema-acne prone skin

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »